3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I'm actually a little surprised at the low rating. I got a bottle of this from BTR since I had some credit and decided to try it. It also has a lemon-y scent which I enjoy. I have not tested this on waterproof makeup but it is able to wash off my foundation and powder so I definitely use it as a makeup remover. It doesn't break me out nor does it make my skin super dry so I would repurchase this.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

Overall I like this cleanser. It is truly gentle, seems to do a good job of removing makeup and dirt, and it smells amazing (like sweet oranges). I like the consistency which is like honey but without the stickiness. There was a lot of hype over this cleanser which is why I decided to give it a try, but it's not this spectacular miracle product the the beauty bloggers/vloggers made it sound. I like that it's mostly organic, mostly non-toxic, and gentle. But I'd say that's the most spectacular thing about this cleanser. Otherwise it is your typical cleanser -- it cleans your face.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

from

6 years ago

Wow! I love this cleanser! It removes ALL of my waterproof make up (even mascara). I don't think I have ever used a facial cleanser that does that. On lazy days, I don't even bother to use a separate makeup remover at all. This cleanser also doesn't leave my skin feel dry afterwards. The smell is a little interesting... I would say it's a mixture of citric and honey scent.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

6 years ago

I thought that honey and oat would not dry out my skin but this did. I have oily/combination skin and although having my skin feeling 'matte' is nice, i find that it dries my skin completely without enough moisture leaving my face feeling itchy. I had to use 1/10 of a full pump to avoid that. It doesn't remove makeup at all in my opinion, maybe just the surfaces of the skin.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

6 years ago

I bought this based on all of the recommendations from Youtube Beauty Gurus (of course, I'm pretty sure they were sent MT products for free), expecting it to be a miracle product. Unfortunately, it is not but it's still a pretty good daily cleanser. I am acne-prone and it didn't do anything to prevent me from breaking out and I think it is a bit too expensive. It's also not as moisturizing as it claims to be. I found it kind of drying actually.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

6 years ago

I recently purchased this product after seeing many YouTube reviews. I have very combination skin, eczema, dry patches, oily t-zone, and hormonal breakouts. I've tried Mary Kay cleansers and I thought that they were great until now. I used the Honey Oat cleanser with my Mia and I couldn't believe how smaller my pores on my nose looked! I've always had small pores but I've always had small blackheads in them which I thought was just how it was. This cleanser took them all away! Not one left. I am amazed.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

2.0

6 years ago

Not a great experience at all. Apart from the fact that it smells good and is quite hydrating, I can't say many good things about it. Doesn't really effectively remove makeup. I find that when I go over my face with Bioderma afterwards, there is plenty of foundation residue on it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

6 years ago

It is okay. Can't say much more or less. Smells nice, cleans well, although I need to use other products to remove all eye make-up. A tiny bit drying, but my skin is quite oily and can handle it. Don't regret the purchase, but won't buy again.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This is a really great cleanser. I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. I bought this expecting my stubborn acne to clear, which it didn't help at all. After washing redness is down a bit but as far as clearing your complexion it won't do much for that. But it is an excellent gentle cleanser and removes every ounce of make up without burning your eyes. It smells so yummy and is a lovely thick consistency. Your face doesn't feel dried out after using. I have acne so I'm still searching for something stronger to clear me up but I gave this a good review because I know it is a great cleanser especially for those of you with dry and sensitive skin. If you're looking for something to clear you up however, I don't think this is strong enough. After I find my holy grail cleanser and my acne is dead and gone i will come back to this I do really like it.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

7 years ago

Although others have commented that this cleanser is for oily skin, it is actually specified for dry skin on the website, which is why I bought it. What do I think of it? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I have no opinion whatsoever. It failed to make any impression on me either way. An utterly forgettable product, meek and nondescript.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55