3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

i really love the michael todd face wash. this is by far my favorite face wash ever. it cleans all the makeup and cleanse your pore but it didn't dry your face. i love it so much and if you are still thinking, try it! i have oily acne prone skin.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

4 years ago

I have ingredient sensitive skin, so I use a lot of organic/vegan/healthy skincare. Michael Todd is one of the best brands I've found, because it's gentle yet effective. This face wash is so good. It's a thick gel (kinda like honey) that becomes a bit foamy/creamy when using it. I absolutely have to have a face wash that makes my face feel clean without leaving a weird lotiony residue (yuck!). It cleans off even eye makeup without stripping or drying my skin. My skin feels very clean, happy, healthy, and soothed thanks to Michael Todd.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Olive

HairBrown

3.0

5 years ago

I have normal combo skin and this cleanser has really helped stop my break out issues and clear up the oiliness. My skin just looks more even less stressed and more toned.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

After the very 1st time I used this, not only did it clean my face completely, it left it feeling clean and soft! A little goes a LONG way. Kudzu one pump is enough for my entire face and neck. My skin loss much brighter and healthier. This along with MTTO Cleanse and Tone are by far the best cleansers I've ever used. I'm a skin care junkie and have tried EVERYTHING out there but there's no comparison. I use this cleanser in the morning because it's a bit lighter in consistency and the smell is a nice wake me up. I use the Cleanse and Tone Cleanser at night because it's richer and feels like a spa treatment. A MUST have!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

from

5 years ago

I have combination skin type. This cleanser works pretty well for me. It foams up just the perfect amount and removes the makeup well enough. I am not a big fan on the scent, but it is not very strong. After cleansing, my face feels pretty clean and refreshed. It is a good basic cleanser imo. One minor thing I don't like is its packaging. I wish it had a pump head for dispensing. It would be much easier than squeezing the hard plastic bottle.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

from

5 years ago

i've been using this cleanser for 2 years now because of what it does for my skin. i have oily/acne prone skin. while it does not do anything for the oiliness due to its gentle nature, it has definitely helped to stabilise the my acne condition. i no longer break out as often as i used to and i love its honey-like consistency that helps to drag the make up off at the end of the day. i also alternate between this cleanser and the charcoal deep pore gel which also works great!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

1.0

5 years ago

not a good product for my skin. didnt meet my expectations.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium Brown

HairBlack

6 years ago

I liked this cleanser because it is gentle and cleans without stripping. I do not think I would repurchase because I already have several products that are very similar, but this a very decent cleanser. It is a gel that does not foam. It does not irritate or sting. This is a good sensitive skin cleanser.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I have very sensitive skin so it's hard to find a good cleanser that i am able to use everyday. So i made the switch which many of you can agree is hard todo when you are afraid of having a bad reaction to a new product which is my worst fear, hello i work everyday i can't afford to get a bad breakout! So any way this cleanser its like a creamy kind of cleanser its white and has a very nice scent to it but not a strong scent at all. I wouldn't say it foams? But bubbles with water i really like it at first i wasn't even sure it was making a difference in my skin until one literally i woke up and just started to notice my skin clearing up. Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

3.0

6 years ago

Hello again just wanted to write a review on my skin care routine, i use this cleanser in the shower in the morning and it helps get all that dirt and oil out of my pores from the night before. It's also very soft not a gritty cleanser like other brands i've tried. This also washes off well and doesn't leave a film over my face like i still need to wash it off. And finally it doesn't dry my skin off it keeps my skin soft and full of moisture after use this really is a great cleanser. Oh and almost forgot my acne around T area has cleared up and haven't gotten anymore nasty hormone pimples since using this cleanser.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium