Lucy Minerals Blush

Lucy Minerals Blush

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

I wanted to start a review for their blush in general. I own sample sizes of 7 of their blushes as well as 2 full size. I started off in love with their foundations then their blushes. Now I love their mineral liners. Their descriptions of their blushes are very spot on colorwise. On me, they last through most of the workday with minimal fading although when I partner them with MUFE HD blush it lasts longer. Since I have so many sample sizes, they last a very long time. I haven't even gotten close to using up a sample and I had some for 6 months. And they are only $2.50 per sample! The 2 full size I use are for a highlighter and a bronzer. I have uploaded a picture but it is kind of hard to tell the colors but I hope it helps. Here is a breakdown of the shades I use:

Soft Pink - a very light mauve pink. On my Nc25 skin this is to pale for a blush and too dark for a highlighter. I decanted some for a swap and mixed in Snow White for use as a highlighter which I love. It is shimmery as opposed to the glitter in Afterglow

Healthy - A nice bronze color for lighter skin. It's what I use it for and it does make your skin look healthy.

Sweetcheeks - a nice dusty rose - has just a touch of brown

Precious - a pink with a touch of peach

Juicy Peach - a sheer coral that can build in intensity - one of my favorites. Will look great with a tan and minimal make-up during summer

Petal - a true rose pink blush

Afterglow - a highlighter shade that's a pale peach color with glitter. A little more glitter than I like.

Matte Rose - a rosy nude with no shimmer

Matte Apricot - a matte coral nude shade with no shimmer

I have the soft pink & healthy in the full size and I love both. Juicy peach has to be my favorite in the blush line along with Petal. My next purchase will be trying the remaining shades. I highly recommend them.

continued >>