Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this bb cream! I have combination skin and while I still get a little bit oily (esp around my t-zone), its a lot less than how I get with other products. It has light to medium coverage, but you can definitely build up the coverage in specific problem areas. My skin is also slightly sensitive but this hasnt broken me out at all. Definitely my HG bb cream and I loooove wearing it everyday!

Tip: Store this product with the cap facing up unless you want the product to run everywhere when you open it. Only downfall of this product tbh.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Me: Medium-deep skin tone with warm undertones/oily/acne-prone/sensitive

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector is my favorite BB cream; I wear it for everyday looks or days I don't want to wear anything too heavy. Some people do build it up to a medium finish, but I prefer a sheer coverage with this makeup. It really does even out my skin tone & it worked well with my oily skin. A lot of products made especially for combination to oily skin don't work as well as I need them to but this does that. I don't think this gave me a true matte finish, but the way it looks nice & natural on my skin is great.

The cream is a little watery in my opinion, but it does blend easily & matches my red skin tone so well. I do think it looks a little weird when I first put it on; I really like how it looks after my skin soaks it upit looks less cakey after it sets. A lot of people complain about how it's a bit red & oxidizes orange & honestly, I like it because I do have redness in my face & it's hard for me to find dark foundation/BB creams that are red-toned. This does hold up throughout the day, & I am definitely a fan. Though there aren't many options if you have dark/black skin, if you're around the NW40 range, I'd try it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's an 'okay' bb cream, but I wouldn't recommend this to people with medium to dark skin because no matter how much I try to blend this stuff in, it's still super obvious that it is REALLY too light for the skin. #justsayin'

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The BB cream is very nice and gives very good lasting coverage. However, it is a tad messy. It's liquidy and if you're not careful, it will get on your clothes. It has SPF 15 I think, and has a matte finish. Throughout the day your skin will get sort of oily but it's nice, glowing and radiant. I have mine in combination to oily because my skin can get oily throughout the day. I recommend the combination to oily to people with combination skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Satisfactory. Bought this in "Deep" hoping it would be a good match for my skin tone, and I won't say I was disappointed with the match but it could definitely be better if darker shades were offered from this line. I set it with my L'Oreal True Match pressed powder (C8 Cocoa) which helped and in defense of this BB cream: it is pleasantly blendable; therefore, I will say that I'm not terribly disappointed with this purchase. Coverage, oil control, and longevity of wear is good...especially for those of us with oily skin who don't want to wear a liquid foundation on those super hot and humid summer days. This is a good alternative IF it is a good match for your skin tone. I would purchase this again ONLY if Garnier adds a few more deeper shades to this line. This is a good buy overall, however, given its claims...it stays true to what it claims but for us with darker skin it may not be a good investment simply because the color match will likely be too far off.
~Adrienne Starr