Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

4.5

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 6/2/2014 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love! Love! Love! Love this product! Mattifies and blends to a natural finish even with my nc 55 skin (I use Deep). Holy grail everyday beauty product for sure

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

SHADE: Medium-Deep (for reference, I am around a NW43/NC50 in MAC and the shade Macao in the Nars sheer line); Looks a bit light, but blends in nicely to match my skin tone

COVERAGE: sheer, but can be built to nice a medium

FINISH: powder-like, matte. Feels really light on the skin

APPLICATION: I used to use a brush, and it gave me a really sheer almost cakey finish. I now use my fingers and massage it into my skin like a moisturizer. It's amazing when applied this way.

HOW WELL IT HOLDS UP: doesn't really control oil all that well, but after 8 hours I noticed that it still hadn't separated.

CLAIMS: Like all BB creams, this one has tons of claims. And of course, it doesn't hold up to any of those. So, for those who are looking for a miracle all in one product, this is not your best bet. But, if you just want something to even out your complexion, this is great.

PACKAGING: horrible. This stuff is super liquidy so it gets pretty messy being in a tube like this.

OVERALL: I RRRRREEEAAALLLLYYYY love this stuff, especially during these warmer spring days. Its so light-weight on the skin, I feel like I'm wearing nothing.

on 5/21/2013 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased this in Deep and was happy it was a good match for my NC 42-45 skin tone. I love that his comes in an oily skin formulation, since Maybelline's BB cream broke me out terribly. It gives nice sheer coverage; it covers up most of my skins imperfections. I did need to use a bit of concealer on the hyperpigmentation left over from the aforementioned break out. Older smaller marks and the dark circles under my eyes it handled no problem. It holds up for a long time and to me jogging in muggy 80 degree weather.

The only cons for me is that it does settle into fine lines. I have a frown crease on my forehead, and it makes me look like Frankenstein's gal pal. So not attractive. Also the formula is on the thin side and makes for a messy experience coming out of the package.

Still, I'd recommend it to anyone with darker skin looking for some lightweight coverage.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I remember the horrible reviews the first release received and the lack of decent coloring was not up to par either. Well, when I found out they released a version for oil/combo skin I snagged a tube at Walgreens. I had a $3 off coupon so if it was a complete wash I wouldn't be out of a ton of money. To my surprise I was impressed with the results. No fragrance to speak of and it gave a nice matte finish without feeling tight on my skin. Plus, the shade deep was a perfect match. I've been using it for several months now and it has worked well with my Hourglass powders and my Bobbi Brown retouching powders. No turning into a pumpkin (no oxidizing) and it survives the climbing Florida temperatures as we head into summer. Overall very impressed with this goodie and I actually reach for it more than my Bobbi Brown and Smashbox BB creams.