Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 7/22/2016 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Not a product I can wear in warm-hot weather. Even with pressed powder it slips off my face after a couple hours and leaves my skin looking shiny. Ok product with decent longevity and coverage when used in the winter. Would not recommend for people with oily skin, combination to dry will see better results.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have somewhat fair skin, and the lightest shade, light/medium is way to dark. I get around that by mixing it with my white moisturizer. The coverage is much more sheer that way, but this bb cream blends beautifully with my moisturizer (basic olay spf 15). With this method I like that I'm getting a physical sunblock from moisturizer, and also the sunblock in the bb cream. It feels sticky and miserable after as I'm putting it on. The result looks like my skin though, a great "no makeup" way to even out my skin tone. This doesn't settle in my pores.

I've had this for 9 months, and first applied it by itself all over my face in the summer. I have oily skin, and oil broke through pretty fast, and it did not look good. I haven't had this problem in the winter or when I mix it in with my moisturizer. So there is a decent amount of negatives/positives for this bb cream...

Negative:

Poor shade selection
Not long wearing for oily skin
Chemical sunscreen ingredient, Octinoxate, stings my eyes
Physical sunscreen ingredient, titanium dioxide, gives a chalky, non brightening effect

Positive:

Shade selection issue solved by mixing with moisturizer
Good amount of SPF
Does not emphasize pores
Finish very natural, skin like
Covers redness/blemishes

Edit: This is breaking me out! I've been wearing other foundations/bb creams...no breakouts. When I wear this, the next morning I have white heads around my chin/neck/lips. I'm sad because this really does give a natural finish.

Edit: I tried the garnier bb cream with salicylic acid marketed for acne, and I love it so much better! The light/medium shade actually matches my skin tone, and I don't have to water it down w/ my moisturizer. No breakouts! No spf! (I dislike spf, b/c I already where sunscreen)

After using this for a few months, I'm downgrading my review. I still like the matte look, but it's a pain to blend in and can be very streaky if you don't really work it in. The color is still good, and there is tons left in my package so I'm also downgrading the price because it's a good value for how much you get.

I just moved from desert dry Colorado to humid as heck Wisconsin in the middle of the summer. My awesome MAC face and body was just too oily and too short lasting for these current conditions - and I refuse to powder the heck out of my face. I bought this and have been wearing it daily over another sunscreen, and it's heaven. Definitely a full coverage BB, and I have to use even less of this than I do my regular MAC. I also find that I need to apply with a foundation brush, then buff out with a flat top to get a smooth look. I imagine a Beauty Blender would fix this problem, but I don't have one. In the light/medium tone, I get great coverage that still looks like skin in the sunshine, no separation, and no oxidation as the day goes on. I even use this to cover spots on my chest and body to even everything out while still looking fresh. This tube is sooo big that it's probably going to go bad, or I'll get bored with it before I run out.

on 7/16/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've tried many BB/CC/DD/etc. Creams and Tinted Moisturizers and this is the ONLY one (so far) that has "my idea" of a matte finish. It actually controls oil, and it doesn't have any of the "shimmer" and "glow" that makes oily skin look greasy. This BB is very much like one of the "serum foundations" that every makeup brand is releasing this summer. If you want a true "cream" this may disappoint you, but its serum texture is a huge plus for me. Garnier BB Cream feels refreshing as soon as it's applied, and it "sets" (as matte makeup should), and doesn't budge. I don't wear anything under this...I use it as my one-step face product. I am pleased with the broad-spectrum sunscreens (Octinoxate 3%; Titanium Dioxide 4.7%.) A little goes a long way, so there's a LOT in this container. Garnier BB Cream is a quick, easy, flattering "everyday" makeup. I like makeup to look as much like skin as possible. For SPF 20, Garnier BB does a good job. Also, this BB is tenacious...it even stays on well when I swim! The only negatives for me are the perfumey scent, and the pink undertones. I wish this wasn't fragranced. It has a nice, clean, pleasant fragrance, but it's noticeable for a long time, and it bugs me. (This is my problem though, not the BB Cream's). Overall, this is a terrific product, especially for the low price.)

on 7/9/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG BB Cream / Foundation! I'm an NC20 and feel like the Light/Med shade works for me. My skin is combo-oily, much more oily in the warmer months.

This covers like a light-to-med coverage foundation but is much thinner and more comfortable on the skin. It gets rid of redness and any small marks on my face. I do need to use a separate concealer for very, very red breakouts, but I don't mind. It still allows a good amount of my natural skin to show through and I don't look or feel like I'm wearing a mask. I set this with Stay Matte powder from Rimmel and I feel like that keeps me oily-free for about half the day. I do find I have to re-apply my powder around lunchtime but I don't mind at all. This BB cream sits beautifully under my other makeup, it doesn't make them fade or get patchy.

I truly believe this is the best American BB Cream on the market right now. It has it all: oil-control, modest coverage, and a natural finish. Good job Garnier!

This is my first BB Cream, which a friend had recommended to me. I have previously either used foundation or gone makeup-free. I tried a tinted moisturizer, but didn't like it, as I wanted a little more coverage. This BB Cream offers the perfect in-between coverage; more than a tinted moisturizer, but less coverage than a foundation. The Light/Medium color works well for my skin tone, and I appreciate the fact that this formula is made for combination skin. I do notice my skin looks a little bit oily by the end of the day, but that is normal for me - I think this controls my oil fairly well; granted, now that I am closer to 30 than 20 my skin is less oily than it was in my teens and early 20s. The coverage is just enough to cover the dark spots from old acne lesions, but it would not be enough coverage for problem skin. I really like using this in the summer because it doesn't feel like I have any makeup on. And the SPF is genius! Keep in mind, though, for SPF to be effective, you need to reapply SPF-containing products if you will be outside longer than 2 hours after putting it on. I wouldn't reapply the BB cream but I'd use a light sunscreen for the face over it if I were to be outside all day. And yes, if I ran out of this product I am pretty certain I'd buy it again: great price (was $9.96 when I got it), simple squeeze tube packaging, and offers nice, light coverage.

I have combination/oily skin and products that I've tried in the past have either caked up when applied or made my face feel even oilier. I love this BB cream! I use the light which fits my skin tone perfectly. It applies flawlessly and keeps the oil under control all day while still giving my face a dewey fresh look. I have sensitive skin as well and this product has never given me any issues. My one complaint is that the applicator tube can get a little messy (since the cream is somewhat thin) which can be a pain to clean up.

I absolutely love this product! I personally suffer from naturally extremely red cheeks when embarrassed or flushed and am always looking for a foundation or cream to cover my severe redness. This bb cream glides on my skin, is easily blendable and provides enough coverage when applied with a brush that the majority of my redness is covered without looking cakey! The bb cream makes me look wide awake and have a healthy glow to my skin. It also manages to keep my oily t-zone in check (I only powder max. twice a day compared to powdering maybe 7 or 8 with my usual mac foundation). The only downfall to this bb cream is because the consistency is so runny, if I leave the product laying on it's side as soon as I take the lid off the product will come oozing out quite quickly. Other then that I highly recommend this product! ABSOLUTELY LOVE.

I love this product, I bought one the year before last, use it pretty much 6/7 days every week, and it lasted me 15 month, so worth the money, initially I thought it was expensive at 9.99 but given how long it lasted it was certainly worth the money, it's a light coverage for every day use, great for evening out uneven skin tones. Not good for covering spots as it's a thin consistency but I just pop a bit of concealer on when I'm having a bad skin day. I am very pale and the colour isn't orange which I love, as even the palest foundations are sometimes too dark for my pasty complexion lol.

I have just bought some more as I think it's fab!

on 7/8/2014 1:56:00 AM

AMAZING. Love this stuff. Great coverage for a BB cream; I'd actually say this is more comparable to a foundation. It goes on flawlessly with just your fingers, and the staying power is quite decent. I'd recommend a good powder or blotter for later in the day, as it doesn't stay matte, but you will get a few hours. I prefer this to every foundation I've ever
tried.

Pros:
- Great coverage!
- Great finish (matte and not at all cakey)
- Good price
- A little goes a long way

Cons:
- not a wide colour range, although it does blend nicely
- can smudge or settle into pores if you sweat or get overly hot (but any product will do this too)