Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

4.2

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 5/19/2014 5:33:00 PM

Love this product alone/with foundation I actually like the smell. I have very dry skin in some areas of my face and this helps it for when I am Going to put makeup on top.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

SHADE: Medium-Deep (for reference, I am around a NW43/NC50 in MAC and the shade Macao in the Nars sheer line); Looks a bit light, but blends in nicely to match my skin tone

COVERAGE: sheer, but can be built to nice a medium

FINISH: powder-like, matte. Feels really light on the skin

APPLICATION: I used to use a brush, and it gave me a really sheer almost cakey finish. I now use my fingers and massage it into my skin like a moisturizer. It's amazing when applied this way.

HOW WELL IT HOLDS UP: doesn't really control oil all that well, but after 8 hours I noticed that it still hadn't separated.

CLAIMS: Like all BB creams, this one has tons of claims. And of course, it doesn't hold up to any of those. So, for those who are looking for a miracle all in one product, this is not your best bet. But, if you just want something to even out your complexion, this is great.

PACKAGING: horrible. This stuff is super liquidy so it gets pretty messy being in a tube like this.

OVERALL: I RRRRREEEAAALLLLYYYY love this stuff, especially during these warmer spring days. Its so light-weight on the skin, I feel like I'm wearing nothing.

on 12/6/2013 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The Best BB Cream

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

RATING: 3.5

I feel like I've had enough experience with this product, so I am now going to review it.

First of all, it has great coverage for a BB Cream. It has somewhat of a sheer-medium coverage, depending on how much you apply. However, I notice that this can look a little unnatural if you put too much. Nonetheless, I still really like it.

One of the two reasons I put this as a three star: Hard to find a perfect colour match. I am NC 42 more or less, NARS Barcelona, and this in (Medium-deep) is a tad bit too light and pink for me, but nothing too terrible. However, I find that the deep is so orangey, and that this is a little too light. I find myself mixing it with MAC'S Studio Moisture Tint (which, BTW, is a fabulous product, only sometimes I like a little bit more coverage. If I don't I just use MACSTM by itself) to get the right colour match more or less. It takes a lot of work to get it to my liking as I prefer my face products to be a little darker or the same as my complexion rather than a little light.

Second reason: The packaging and consistency of this product. This is so darn liquidy that it basically comes right out of the tube.. which is a squeeze tube, but you don't ever really need to squeeze it because of how runny this product is.

Does this control my oils? Maybe. But I am too scared to try it out without powder because my face literally is an oil mine. It doesn't keep me matte for long, but again, that's my face's fault. Damn oils.

Would I still recommend it? Sure. This is only my personal preference. I still like the way it looks, the coverage, and how convenient it is when I'm in a rush or just feeling lazy. Good way to even out + a little coverage, unlike other BB Creams which just even out or do nothing.

I wouldn't be devastated if I lost it, but it's a nice product to have around.

UPDATE: I am learning the colours that really work for me, and lately this is the only thing that HAS been matching me (NC37-40). Also, this has been my go to lately, and it has been performing surprisingly well + good coverage so this will be bumped up to a 4.

on 11/12/2013 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is, well, amazing. It provides great coverage for my acne scars/active acne and it does shrink my pores. This also is doesn't have a scent (I don't think) and it has spf, which is great. This can last me all day if I powder, but a good 6-7 hours if I don't. The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the squeezy tube packaging. The product is so runny and it can be really messy. However, I think that's a small price to pay for this amazing product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I was recently pleasantly surprised by the Maybelline BB cream, so I decided to try more of the drug store BB creams as opposed to the Korean BB creams that tend to be too oily, too dry, or too heavy for summer, and end up with patchy or cakey face.

It was supposed to help with your skin as a skin care product as well, to even out skin tone, tighten pores etc... I don't see much effect to that claim so far, but I can tell you, I am quite impressed with it as a base makeup. I got it in medium shade. I would put it on over a base (normally the Missha silky boomer), the texture is light and runny, so easy to spread, and very build-able, but one layer is good enough to minimise the redness on my face, finish by a dust of mineral loose powder, and I will have a perfectly natural dewy look. The oil control and lasting power is so-so, I still have to touch up my T zone, but once I do, I normally won't have to do it again before I go home. Sydney isn't having many hot days so far so I'll review again when it does get hot.

One thing I do really hate about this product though, is the packaging. The hole is too bloody big for the runny formula and it went everywhere when I opened it for the first time. It can be remedied by storing it upside down. Other than that, so far so good. :)

on 9/28/2013 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have worn wear MAC NC42, MUFE HD #130, Neutrogena in Tan. I like Revlon CS in Natural Tan and Revlon Photoready in Caramel for full coverage. I'm Of south east Asian decent so Medium/Deep of this works great. Best natural medium coverage!

The scent of this BB cream is pleasant. But i prefer no scent since I am sensitive. The coverage is medium, yet it looks natural. It actually a very nice glow. Like real and beautiful skin. It feels light on the skin. There is a white cast with photos with this product. It contains SPF. If you want to avoid the white cast, use an HD foundation with no SPF. CVS has a knock off that works just as well and is not as runny and a tad cheaper. I take off a lippie for the scent overall. I am sensitive to it but it is mild.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Tried this after the cover girl BB cream, which sucked. The covergirl offered not even a sheer amount of coverage to Me. This is worth the $13 and gave me more coverage for my dark spots. I needed something lightweight and natural looking for work. I work outdoors in construction. But this is my first morning applying and so far I'm loving the results.

on 6/22/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This was the first bb cream I have tried. The smell... is like paint. When I was applying it, it felt very smooth and liquidy. It settles rather quickly, has decent coverage- about light to medium, felt light on my skin, controls my oils, didn't break out from it, and pretty much lasts all day. There were a few problems with it: it transfers, the finish is a bit too dewy, and the shade did not match me. I thought it did, but my brother pointed it out and said that my face was a bit light.
Overall, it's not a bad bb cream. The packaging could be better because the product was so thin that each time I would open it, the product would spill at all sides. It's best to store it upside-down.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This BB cream is a lot more fluid than most BB creams I've tried; it's definitely not a cream texture. Because it is so watery the application can get a little sloppy especially when squeezing it out of the bottle. I agree with the previous reviewer that it has a coverage between a foundation and a tinted moisturizer, which can be either a good or bad thing. It has to be applied and worked very quickly because it dries really fast. It smells a little like alcohol so that could explain why it dries so fast. I got the oily skin formula even though I have dry skin because I live in Miami and I don't need any additional moisture on my skin. I can definitely use this over the summer but I don't think I'd be able to take the dry-powdery feeling during the winters.