Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 9/21/2017 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a tinted moisturizer. But much coverage as bb creams should. Its also scented...... Have you tried Korean BB creams? There are many to choose from and they protect your skin and it's affordable. I would not purchase this again.

I got the medium shade, I would say that I have a fair-medium skin colour. Getting the medium shade wasn't not a problem, I reckon that the shade actually suited me.

The first time I tried this product I thought that the finish looked really good. It had a matte finish and I would say that the coverage is pretty good as well. It was a light/medium coverage, but it was able to hide some of my small spots and some scars. I liked the coverage because I was able to wear it every day. I go to uni and of course I didn't want to put on heavy makeup every day.

After a few weeks of wearing this bb cream, I noticed something different. I started breaking out. I was not too sure if it was because of this bb cream or the moisturiser that I was using or maybe both. When I stopped using the moisturiser, I was still using this bb cream. My breakout has reduced, however, I would still breakout from time to time (if that makes sense). Also, I noticed that the side of my nose looked drier, hours after applying the bb cream. Some part of my face looked nice and matte, but some part looked kinda patchy and reddish.

Personally, I wouldn't buy this product again. I liked the coverage and finish of it. But if it's just going to break me out, it's not worth buying again.

on 8/21/2016 12:58:00 AM

My skin:
-combination to oily
- not acne prone
-quite sensitive
-don't really tend to break out
-quite clear skin.

That said I can see this product worked for a lot of people but unfortunately it didn't work for me.
At first it made my skin feel really nice and matte but that lasted about 5-10 minutes.
It made me super oily even in areas where I'm not usually oily like my cheeks, it broke me out after 3 hours of wearing (and I don't really tend to have breakouts) and felt super heavy on my face, even when it didn't look too oily I was feeling my face being super oily ( if that makes any sense).

I want to state that I have tried this with powder, with a primer and with nothing on my skin because ai really wanted it to work but the result was always the same, and I did try it several times because hope is the last thing to die but now it's completely dead.

Also the packagingis not practical at all because the formula is very liquid and if you store it heads down like it's "supposed" to be stored you will get product everywhere.

Considering it works for a lot of people I do not find it pricy at all, it is very affordable but, like I said, it didn't work for me at all and just made everything worse.

Hope it works for you tho. :)

on 7/12/2016 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this after reading so many good reviews about this product. Today is my first time wearing it. I was hoping it would keep me matte after my morning commute to/from home/train/work but it's been a couple of hours and I am already an oil slick down my nose. Even though it's light coverage, it's feels heavy on the skin. Also, it wasn't as easy to blend as other BB creams I've tried. With that said, I rather pay a few more dollars for the Body Shop's Vitamin E BB cream. No oil control just like the Garnier but at least it feels light on my skin and not at all heavy/sticky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I actually repurchased this after a few years ago when I used to love this product. It felt good on the skin and had a good coverage. However, this time I found it had a red undertone to it, which doesn't match my skin tone (I'm olive toned and now the Medium color is way dark. Perhaps the Light is for me, but I'm worried about the red undertone.) It does not have a full coverage, so you can see my acne scars now but it isn't something I'm really bothered about since it's just a BB cream.

I feel like it does its job, I still get oily but only after hours, which blotting paper can fix. I wish they had a wider color range. The tube isn't something I am bothered with, it can get messy with the watery texture of the BB cream, but not something a wiping can't fix.

on 1/20/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this the other day and loved it! I'm really oily skinned and I don't like to go out without some kind of layer to combat shine/pores/dark circles so I found great reviews for this BB so I figured why not? I put it on my bare face before the gym and it blurred my pores, kept me matte and gave pretty good coverage! It even lasted thru sweating and I didn't look like an oily mess after...it didn't even crease around my eyes which I also have problems with, and I didn't use powder or anything. I used it yesterday again and took a nap with it on and again, no creasing and it didn't even move. I love this stuff, just wish it was darker in color, it's a little light for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Using this on and off since Oct 2015 . Due to adult acne pms breakouts :/ tried it and plan buy in late march whatever run out again . I have it on med/tan shade and quickness drying than set it with powder for t zone areas. I don't use concealer as this takes care if everything for my skin to breathe without feeling like it. Tested during work outs and didn't melt off as long use primer first-round after used it without it did melted off . I take 3-4 min get ready in morning and use 5 things only as this bb cream its one of them . My skin color is sand or beige in others so this was. perfect for my skin color and I look healthier and not pale like other makeup 💄 that does it.

on 9/14/2015 12:23:00 PM

If you are looking for a BB cream that controls shine, is light weight but has a light to medium coverage, this is your match!
I bought it for about $14 in the light/medium tone...it may seem a bit pricey but it is a large tube and since the product itself isn't creamy, its more liquidy, a little bit goes a LOOOOONG way. So you are getting more bang for your buck ;)
I use this BB cream for those "I don't feel like wearing foundation" days. It is very light weight and it can stand on its own or you can use your compact powder if you want to set it and have a bit more coverage. It will last the whole day if you use it alone.
It gives me the right amount of moisture on my dry areas and shine control in my t-zone.
The product absorbs very well and doesn't take long to dry.
Since this is a treatment/makeup, I will say that it has minimized some dark spots on my skin and it hydrates it as well.
I do recommend this as an alternative to using foundation and I will be buying another pretty soon ;)

I suppose I don't have oily enough skin for this product, but I feel this is a great tinted moisturizer if you do have oily skin. It's very watery, and smooth. I like to use it as a concealer (mainly for beneath my eyes). But if your oiliness is accompanied by dry, flaky skin like myself, it will undoubtedly bring out every little dry patch you have on your face. You'll be better off trying another type of BB cream! Also, it only comes in two shades, and it just happens to barely work for me, though it does look a little orange. I think I would buy this product again... if I hadn't bought the version for oily skin. I'm going to try the other one and see how it works. :)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this bb cream! I have combination skin and while I still get a little bit oily (esp around my t-zone), its a lot less than how I get with other products. It has light to medium coverage, but you can definitely build up the coverage in specific problem areas. My skin is also slightly sensitive but this hasnt broken me out at all. Definitely my HG bb cream and I loooove wearing it everyday!

Tip: Store this product with the cap facing up unless you want the product to run everywhere when you open it. Only downfall of this product tbh.