Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.9

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 11/10/2016 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

First things first, I've got combination to oily sensitive skin.

I think this bb cream is great but not perfect. It's cheap and I find it's better than the many other drugstore bb creams.

The first time I used this, I used it by itself, i did not set i with powder and it was a mess. It does give a good coverage (I've got a little bit of redness and texture on the sides of my face and this covers it pretty good), still natural looking but since I didn't set it, I got way too oily, more than usual and I didn't like it at all.
The way I currently use it is after applying moisturizer. I blend it with my fingers(have tried blend it with a beauty sponge and it didn't blend that good) and afterwards I put my powder with my damp beauty sponge. (I think this step is what makes a difference, it gives a really matte finish and my pores are uneven) and it's the best combination. I use my Rimmel stay matte powder, and the combination with this bb cream is flawless. I do get oily but nothing that blottering papers can't solve. I look natural and my skin looks pretty good. I have already used another powered to set it, a maybelline one and it just dried my skin and did nothing for my oil.
I used it on a daily basis, and it has never given me breakouts and it does hydrate my skin.

I also think it's got a orange undertone to it, so it's a little bit dar for me (I'm medium with yellow undertone) but the powder kinda balances if that makes sense.

Finally, this bb cream is really liquid. It's a mess when you get some of it out of the package but well, I think it's not a big deal

In conclusion, if you want a reaaaally matte bb cream this is not for you. I think it would work better on dry skin because like it does not control oil on a 100% but it does the job. You get a good product por the price.

This is my first BB Cream, which a friend had recommended to me. I have previously either used foundation or gone makeup-free. I tried a tinted moisturizer, but didn't like it, as I wanted a little more coverage. This BB Cream offers the perfect in-between coverage; more than a tinted moisturizer, but less coverage than a foundation. The Light/Medium color works well for my skin tone, and I appreciate the fact that this formula is made for combination skin. I do notice my skin looks a little bit oily by the end of the day, but that is normal for me - I think this controls my oil fairly well; granted, now that I am closer to 30 than 20 my skin is less oily than it was in my teens and early 20s. The coverage is just enough to cover the dark spots from old acne lesions, but it would not be enough coverage for problem skin. I really like using this in the summer because it doesn't feel like I have any makeup on. And the SPF is genius! Keep in mind, though, for SPF to be effective, you need to reapply SPF-containing products if you will be outside longer than 2 hours after putting it on. I wouldn't reapply the BB cream but I'd use a light sunscreen for the face over it if I were to be outside all day. And yes, if I ran out of this product I am pretty certain I'd buy it again: great price (was $9.96 when I got it), simple squeeze tube packaging, and offers nice, light coverage.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i don't like the shade selection. i need something that is between light to medium and medium deep. garnier has to come out with a medium shade! i mix this bb cream with foundations that are darker than my skin, (i never purchase them darker on purpose, i just suck at choosing shades). when i use it on its own, it has a pink undertone, extenuates pores and sometimes clings to dry patches. i dont like this enough to use it alone but i will hold onto it to mix with darker foundations when i need it!

This is my favorite drugstore BB cream. It has a natural satin finish & is a build able medium coverage BB cream. I don't care for the squeeze tube because it does get messy but since what's in it is so great it doesn't really bother me that much. Remember to shake it well before using as to make sure everything is mixed up well. At about $9 (where I am) it's also a great value. The only reason I took one lippie off is because after having my second bottle for a while it's been starting to smell a little like alcohol when I'm putting it on my face. The smell goes away pretty quickly but I don't like it. Maybe it's about time I get a new one.

on 8/13/2014 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just tried this product for the first time today (bought medium/deep for $20+tax in Canada). I primed the left side of my face while leaving the right side bare to see which showed better results. The foundation went on smoothly however it was a tad bit too dark but not that noticeable. I did not apply any other make up (concealor, eye make up, etc) and went to work for 10 hours. I completely forgot that I was wearing makeup because it was that light (I work at a clinic so I had moments where I was running around sweating AND I rarely do wear makeup to work so it felt like a regular "no make up" day). At the end of my shift I noticed that my face was not oily but only my forehead was shiny. Surprisingly, without wearing makeup I usually have MORE oil on my face so this foundation acted as an oil control product. I can compare the foundation's texture to Urban Decay's Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup (my favourite foundation) but Garnier is 100x better because it produced no oil. The downside to the BB cream is that you only have 3 shades to choose from. Conclusion: because this foundation is so great I am willing to buy the lighter shade to mix with my current medium foundation. Also the foundation looks much better with primer and does NOT oxidize!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This product is amazing! It has great coverage and so affordable! Blends like a dream and feels light on the skin yet my skin looks flawless! Just bought this on a whim after hearing all the hype about it and I'm mad I didn't get this sooner! I never use my high end foundations anymore. HOLY GRAIL STATUS! My face looks like it's glowing yet still natural. I always get alot of compliments when I wear this BB cream. As if it couldn't get any better, you get 2.5 fl oz for only $12! That's a steal!!!!
*I am the shade Light/Medium and it matches me perfectly. I'm a MAC NC30 for reference

Pros
flawless, natural looking
long wearing
light weight
inexpensive
tons of product
SPF 15
blends like a dream

Cons
none

on 7/1/2014 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have a lot of pigmentations on my skin from acne. I was looking for a concealer but I didn't just want to cover them up. I wanted to try a bb cream as it helps with marks and large pores. I got the shade medium/deep since the light/medium would be too light. The product is very watery and will leak. I applied it on and I notice that it was a little too dark and a bit reddish orange. This will work if you are very tanned otherwise you will look like an oompa loompa.
It does not mattify at all it feels slightly sticky on the skin. It doesn't minimizes pores only covers them? However it has great coverage for a bb cream and I find that the best way to apply is using a egg sponge.

Smells strongly of alcohol so I was reluctant to put it on, but did anyway. I had the light medium shade which is a bit too light but medium deep would have been way off. My skin is usually slightly oily but my chin can sometimes obtain dry patches. If you have any dry patches do not use this. I couldn't even see any flakes on my chin (it looked normal) but when I put this on it brought out the appearance of the flakes I apparently had. I got a small rash on my nostril after using this and it hurt for a couple days (I do not have sensitive skin). It does have good coverage though, it is practically foundation. I would not buy this again because of the alcohol scent, my sometimes dry chin, and the rash it gave me.

on 5/7/2014 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I absolutely love it! Perfect matte finish, doesn't feel heavy on skin and actually, it's healthy (healthier than a foundation at least)

I have oily skin... Incredibly oily skin... This stuff is great for me. I apply it in the morning and top it off with bare minerals original foundation. Perfect combo for me! I look fresh and glowy without turning into an oil slick by mid afternoon... Seriously! I never really bought into the whole BB cream hype.. But, I do like this and will definitely keep it in my foundation rotation...