Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

4.3

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 7/16/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've tried many BB/CC/DD/etc. Creams and Tinted Moisturizers and this is the ONLY one (so far) that has "my idea" of a matte finish. It actually controls oil, and it doesn't have any of the "shimmer" and "glow" that makes oily skin look greasy. This BB is very much like one of the "serum foundations" that every makeup brand is releasing this summer. If you want a true "cream" this may disappoint you, but its serum texture is a huge plus for me. Garnier BB Cream feels refreshing as soon as it's applied, and it "sets" (as matte makeup should), and doesn't budge. I don't wear anything under this...I use it as my one-step face product. I am pleased with the broad-spectrum sunscreens (Octinoxate 3%; Titanium Dioxide 4.7%.) A little goes a long way, so there's a LOT in this container. Garnier BB Cream is a quick, easy, flattering "everyday" makeup. I like makeup to look as much like skin as possible. For SPF 20, Garnier BB does a good job. Also, this BB is tenacious...it even stays on well when I swim! The only negatives for me are the perfumey scent, and the pink undertones. I wish this wasn't fragranced. It has a nice, clean, pleasant fragrance, but it's noticeable for a long time, and it bugs me. (This is my problem though, not the BB Cream's). Overall, this is a terrific product, especially for the low price.)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Me: Medium-deep skin tone with warm undertones/oily/acne-prone/sensitive

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector is my favorite BB cream; I wear it for everyday looks or days I don't want to wear anything too heavy. Some people do build it up to a medium finish, but I prefer a sheer coverage with this makeup. It really does even out my skin tone & it worked well with my oily skin. A lot of products made especially for combination to oily skin don't work as well as I need them to but this does that. I don't think this gave me a true matte finish, but the way it looks nice & natural on my skin is great.

The cream is a little watery in my opinion, but it does blend easily & matches my red skin tone so well. I do think it looks a little weird when I first put it on; I really like how it looks after my skin soaks it upit looks less cakey after it sets. A lot of people complain about how it's a bit red & oxidizes orange & honestly, I like it because I do have redness in my face & it's hard for me to find dark foundation/BB creams that are red-toned. This does hold up throughout the day, & I am definitely a fan. Though there aren't many options if you have dark/black skin, if you're around the NW40 range, I'd try it.

on 5/7/2014 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I absolutely love it! Perfect matte finish, doesn't feel heavy on skin and actually, it's healthy (healthier than a foundation at least)

on 3/24/2014 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really really wanted to like this product! I bought it during last summer cause I wanted something to even my skin tone and I hate foundation! This worked really well at first and I was like -WOW- but... pimples started to appear on my forehead and chin! Pimples and clogged pores! I have to mention that I was very careful to remove the bb cream when i go home for exactly that reason! I have an acne-prone skin and I have it always under control until I started using this bb cream. I stopped using it for a while and I started again a few months later during winter to make sure that this caused the clogged pores and guess what? The same thing happened again! I would recomment this product to girls with a non -sensitive and non acne-prone skin cause it has a very good coverage and feels very light and natural(unless your skin is dehydrated - the result is NOT GOOD).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Tried this after the cover girl BB cream, which sucked. The covergirl offered not even a sheer amount of coverage to Me. This is worth the $13 and gave me more coverage for my dark spots. I needed something lightweight and natural looking for work. I work outdoors in construction. But this is my first morning applying and so far I'm loving the results.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This BB cream feels light on my skin and gives excellent coverage on my uneven skin tone and on my acne marks that are red or light brown. On my darker acne marks I will use a little concealer Maybelline Fit me and then apply my Maybelline Dream Matte pressed powder. This is a great alternative if you don't want to wear foundation everyday.

on 8/24/2013 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has great coverage but is lightweight and has a natural finish, but I do wish it had a pump because the product is very liquidy. I'm also not sure if it would work on people with very oily skin because my combo skin started to get oily after wearing it for a few hours. Definitely needs to be set with powder or a setting spray, but overall I LOVE this stuff and will definitely buy again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The BB cream is very nice and gives very good lasting coverage. However, it is a tad messy. It's liquidy and if you're not careful, it will get on your clothes. It has SPF 15 I think, and has a matte finish. Throughout the day your skin will get sort of oily but it's nice, glowing and radiant. I have mine in combination to oily because my skin can get oily throughout the day. I recommend the combination to oily to people with combination skin.

on 7/6/2013 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product offers really nice coverage....not full coverage, but evens out my skin tone leaving a nice finish. But I absolutely hate the packaging....product runs out of the tube and makes a huge mess; I have a makeup vanity that I typically use when putting my makeup on..but when using this product I take it into the bathroom so the I can easily wash up the excess from my hands or what runs out of the bottle. This hassle, however, wouldn't prevent me from repurchasing.

on 6/16/2013 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this! It has quite good coverage for a BB cream (especially considering what terrible coverage the original Garnier BB cream had). It also looks very natural and doesn't give a thick foundation-y effect no matter how much you apply. It also feels very good on the skin, not gross and heavy, but instead light and fresh. Also on my skin it is just the slightest bit dewy, not too much, but in a very natural way, which I like.

....However there are a few downsides (although to me the positives easily outweigh the negatives) First of all the packaging is not very good. Mine always leaks product out into the cap, making it quite messy. Also I find that it does not have amazing lasting and mattifying power, its still not bad, but I do have to touch up within a few hours.