Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.7

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 9/21/2017 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a tinted moisturizer. But much coverage as bb creams should. Its also scented...... Have you tried Korean BB creams? There are many to choose from and they protect your skin and it's affordable. I would not purchase this again.

Yay, my HG bb cream! And it was the first one I've ever tried. I used to wear it on its own when I had no pimples. But since I've got some for about 3 months I need more coverage. Revlon Colorstay for oily skin is good but too dry. And this would result in a cakey face. So I mix both of them, 50/50, use some fixing powder and fixing spray and voila, my skin looks good for the day. For difficult areas dark under eyes, pimples) on my face, I use some more of my mixed "BB Foundation" and it's all done. Only downside is that after a full shift I see some shiny parts on my face but it still looks glowy and not like eeeeeewww oily! Shade range is ok, I'm NC15-20 and light is perfect. So, please test the shades before rating this product bad, ok?

I got the medium shade, I would say that I have a fair-medium skin colour. Getting the medium shade wasn't not a problem, I reckon that the shade actually suited me.

The first time I tried this product I thought that the finish looked really good. It had a matte finish and I would say that the coverage is pretty good as well. It was a light/medium coverage, but it was able to hide some of my small spots and some scars. I liked the coverage because I was able to wear it every day. I go to uni and of course I didn't want to put on heavy makeup every day.

After a few weeks of wearing this bb cream, I noticed something different. I started breaking out. I was not too sure if it was because of this bb cream or the moisturiser that I was using or maybe both. When I stopped using the moisturiser, I was still using this bb cream. My breakout has reduced, however, I would still breakout from time to time (if that makes sense). Also, I noticed that the side of my nose looked drier, hours after applying the bb cream. Some part of my face looked nice and matte, but some part looked kinda patchy and reddish.

Personally, I wouldn't buy this product again. I liked the coverage and finish of it. But if it's just going to break me out, it's not worth buying again.

on 12/16/2016 1:49:00 PM

This is my day-to-day go to BB cream! I have oily/combo skin and I have occasional breakouts (not caused by this product). I enjoy this product because it looks very natural and not too heavy on my skin as a normal foundation would. I do find that this product has really nice sheer to medium coverage on me and I care layer it up to cover discoloration. When I use this product, I always use a damp sponge (gives much better coverage than a brush for me) and I always set it with a powder. This product does not do a great job of controlling my oil, but it is manageable and keeps my skin looking natural.

on 8/21/2016 12:58:00 AM

My skin:
-combination to oily
- not acne prone
-quite sensitive
-don't really tend to break out
-quite clear skin.

That said I can see this product worked for a lot of people but unfortunately it didn't work for me.
At first it made my skin feel really nice and matte but that lasted about 5-10 minutes.
It made me super oily even in areas where I'm not usually oily like my cheeks, it broke me out after 3 hours of wearing (and I don't really tend to have breakouts) and felt super heavy on my face, even when it didn't look too oily I was feeling my face being super oily ( if that makes any sense).

I want to state that I have tried this with powder, with a primer and with nothing on my skin because ai really wanted it to work but the result was always the same, and I did try it several times because hope is the last thing to die but now it's completely dead.

Also the packagingis not practical at all because the formula is very liquid and if you store it heads down like it's "supposed" to be stored you will get product everywhere.

Considering it works for a lot of people I do not find it pricy at all, it is very affordable but, like I said, it didn't work for me at all and just made everything worse.

Hope it works for you tho. :)

on 7/22/2016 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Not a product I can wear in warm-hot weather. Even with pressed powder it slips off my face after a couple hours and leaves my skin looking shiny. Ok product with decent longevity and coverage when used in the winter. Would not recommend for people with oily skin, combination to dry will see better results.

on 9/14/2015 12:23:00 PM

If you are looking for a BB cream that controls shine, is light weight but has a light to medium coverage, this is your match!
I bought it for about $14 in the light/medium tone...it may seem a bit pricey but it is a large tube and since the product itself isn't creamy, its more liquidy, a little bit goes a LOOOOONG way. So you are getting more bang for your buck ;)
I use this BB cream for those "I don't feel like wearing foundation" days. It is very light weight and it can stand on its own or you can use your compact powder if you want to set it and have a bit more coverage. It will last the whole day if you use it alone.
It gives me the right amount of moisture on my dry areas and shine control in my t-zone.
The product absorbs very well and doesn't take long to dry.
Since this is a treatment/makeup, I will say that it has minimized some dark spots on my skin and it hydrates it as well.
I do recommend this as an alternative to using foundation and I will be buying another pretty soon ;)

I suppose I don't have oily enough skin for this product, but I feel this is a great tinted moisturizer if you do have oily skin. It's very watery, and smooth. I like to use it as a concealer (mainly for beneath my eyes). But if your oiliness is accompanied by dry, flaky skin like myself, it will undoubtedly bring out every little dry patch you have on your face. You'll be better off trying another type of BB cream! Also, it only comes in two shades, and it just happens to barely work for me, though it does look a little orange. I think I would buy this product again... if I hadn't bought the version for oily skin. I'm going to try the other one and see how it works. :)

After using this for a few months, I'm downgrading my review. I still like the matte look, but it's a pain to blend in and can be very streaky if you don't really work it in. The color is still good, and there is tons left in my package so I'm also downgrading the price because it's a good value for how much you get.

I just moved from desert dry Colorado to humid as heck Wisconsin in the middle of the summer. My awesome MAC face and body was just too oily and too short lasting for these current conditions - and I refuse to powder the heck out of my face. I bought this and have been wearing it daily over another sunscreen, and it's heaven. Definitely a full coverage BB, and I have to use even less of this than I do my regular MAC. I also find that I need to apply with a foundation brush, then buff out with a flat top to get a smooth look. I imagine a Beauty Blender would fix this problem, but I don't have one. In the light/medium tone, I get great coverage that still looks like skin in the sunshine, no separation, and no oxidation as the day goes on. I even use this to cover spots on my chest and body to even everything out while still looking fresh. This tube is sooo big that it's probably going to go bad, or I'll get bored with it before I run out.

on 7/9/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG BB Cream / Foundation! I'm an NC20 and feel like the Light/Med shade works for me. My skin is combo-oily, much more oily in the warmer months.

This covers like a light-to-med coverage foundation but is much thinner and more comfortable on the skin. It gets rid of redness and any small marks on my face. I do need to use a separate concealer for very, very red breakouts, but I don't mind. It still allows a good amount of my natural skin to show through and I don't look or feel like I'm wearing a mask. I set this with Stay Matte powder from Rimmel and I feel like that keeps me oily-free for about half the day. I do find I have to re-apply my powder around lunchtime but I don't mind at all. This BB cream sits beautifully under my other makeup, it doesn't make them fade or get patchy.

I truly believe this is the best American BB Cream on the market right now. It has it all: oil-control, modest coverage, and a natural finish. Good job Garnier!