Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

2.8

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 10/7/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

absolute love this product it has way more coverage than my Mac foundation that I have been using. Plus way healthier for the skin its more natural looking but provides more coverage Controls my oily skin all day I've tried expensive BB cream and foundation but nothing is like this I'm so glad I found this product!!!!!!!

on 2/25/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was extremely impressed by the coverage I got from this product, and I love lots of coverage. The price is ok, the packaging is great and so is the smell. The only downfall for me is that this particular one only comes in "light medium" and "medium dark". The original garner bb cream comes in "light" which is the colour I need, but I found the original one clogged pores and caused me to break out. If this one came in my proper colour, I'm sure it would be my favourite bb cream just because of the great coverage and matte finish.

on 11/12/2013 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok so I watched so many YouTube videos about this & it convinced me to get one. I put it on & it looked really good! BUT! since I'm always taking pictures I tried to take one with a flash & it looks HORRIBLRE! so I won't be using this product at night time!

on 10/3/2013 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I guess this is just not for me. This was the first BB form Garnier I tried. It doesn't blend well and look like paint on my face. My skin is combination dry - usually dry with oily T-zone in hot weather , and quite sensitive ( after the disappointment I went to the chemist again and bought another BB this time the one for sensitive skin and ,hey , it's great. )

on 2/11/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVED the way this looked when I first applied it. It has very good coverage with little effort. It didn't feel greasy and my face actually looked great even without setting powder. I set it anyway, out of habit, but I could've gotten away without it. During the day, it started looking particularly greasy and it started oxidizing. By the end of the day, it looked orange and very uneven. My face also started developing small, painful bumps. They weren't whiteheads, but were more like painful papules. I used it for 2 days and my skin rejected it fiercely. This is definitely not for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I haven't seen this product out regularly yet but got super lucky and ran across one lone tube at Target about a week ago. I love the original BB cream by Garnier so when I heard they were going to put out a version for oily skin I was so excited b/c as much as I love the original, it is not great for oilier skin types. I always ended up quite shiny an hour or 2 after application.
I was wondering how Garnier was going to keep the texture of the BB cream and make it for oily skin. The answer is they didn't. I am somewhat disappointed that it is no longer a cream at all but a very thin liquid. It seems more like a liquid foundation now. Despite this fact my face still feels decently moisturized from it.. of course having combo-oily skin helps with that as well I guess.
This also has more pigment and coverage than the original. It has a pretty matte finish. I somewhat miss that glowy finish of the original but at the same time... I appeared visibly oily a couple hours later from it so it wasn't exactly a win. This is a bit more matte than I would like... I'm tempted to mix some of this with an itty bitty dab of the original and see what kind of finish I end up with that.
The best part of this product is that it holds up its bargain to control oil pretty damn well. All day wear and my face actually still looks pretty oil free.
I am hoping that this version does not clog pores or break me out... the verdict is still out on that but so far so good.

Update: DOWNGRADE. Getting tons of clogged pores all over my face from this. I also hate the texture.. if I wanted a liquid I would just use liquid foundation. Also the matte finish is just too much. It makes my skin look icky..,. dried... aging. Not cool Garnier. The color seems a little different than the regular BB cream light/medium... it is more yellowish and it oxidizes on my skin. Grrrr. Mad that I spent the money to try it when the original was working just fine minus some extra blotting.