Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.7

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really wanted to like this product. BUT THIS IS HORRIBLE on my OILY SKIN. It looks really natural and great at first but I have REALLY OILY SKIN. After an hour, I look pretty dewy and about two hours in, I am an oil slick... I do enjoy wearing this if I am running errands for a few hours. However, this is not long lasting at all. I get too oily too fast and I'd rather just wear a foundation.

Pros:
Natural
On the go
A lot of product for $10-13

Cons:
NO oil control (NOT long lasting on super oily skin)
Can settle into fine lines
Very limited shade selection (only 3 colors)

I would not recommend this to someone who has super oily skin... I think if you have dry, normal, or combo skin, it would work great. For me, no.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this bb cream so much! I have very oily skin and this wears so well throughout the day. I first bought this because of all of the hype it was getting awhile ago and I've bought 4 or 5 more bottles ever since. In the winter and spring I am the light/medium shade and then in the summer into fall i am the medium/deep shade. I either use my hands or a flat top kabuki to really buff it in. It just gives such a nice glow. When I'm feeling lazy and don't want to reach for concealer, this product is easily buildable and you're able to go back over the areas that need a little bit more help covering. I can't get over how much I love this product. If I need a little bit more coverage I will mix it with my covergirl 3 in 1 foundation and it gives a flawless finish.The only slight downside of this product would be the packaging.It's very liquidy and can get messy so you have to store it upside down, but the actual bb cream is amazing. Definite HG product. Next time you're in cvs or a drugstore pick this up! You won't be disappointed!!

on 2/2/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Shade range is horrible. Medium/Deep is too light for me and it makes my dark spots look horrible :( It is very messy & i'm just not happy about it. Worst $12 dollars i have ever spent. I really wanted to like this because it's for oily skin. But it just doesn't work for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i don't like the shade selection. i need something that is between light to medium and medium deep. garnier has to come out with a medium shade! i mix this bb cream with foundations that are darker than my skin, (i never purchase them darker on purpose, i just suck at choosing shades). when i use it on its own, it has a pink undertone, extenuates pores and sometimes clings to dry patches. i dont like this enough to use it alone but i will hold onto it to mix with darker foundations when i need it!

on 8/13/2014 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Just tried this product for the first time today (bought medium/deep for $20+tax in Canada). I primed the left side of my face while leaving the right side bare to see which showed better results. The foundation went on smoothly however it was a tad bit too dark but not that noticeable. I did not apply any other make up (concealor, eye make up, etc) and went to work for 10 hours. I completely forgot that I was wearing makeup because it was that light (I work at a clinic so I had moments where I was running around sweating AND I rarely do wear makeup to work so it felt like a regular "no make up" day). At the end of my shift I noticed that my face was not oily but only my forehead was shiny. Surprisingly, without wearing makeup I usually have MORE oil on my face so this foundation acted as an oil control product. I can compare the foundation's texture to Urban Decay's Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup (my favourite foundation) but Garnier is 100x better because it produced no oil. The downside to the BB cream is that you only have 3 shades to choose from. Conclusion: because this foundation is so great I am willing to buy the lighter shade to mix with my current medium foundation. Also the foundation looks much better with primer and does NOT oxidize!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This product is amazing! It has great coverage and so affordable! Blends like a dream and feels light on the skin yet my skin looks flawless! Just bought this on a whim after hearing all the hype about it and I'm mad I didn't get this sooner! I never use my high end foundations anymore. HOLY GRAIL STATUS! My face looks like it's glowing yet still natural. I always get alot of compliments when I wear this BB cream. As if it couldn't get any better, you get 2.5 fl oz for only $12! That's a steal!!!!
*I am the shade Light/Medium and it matches me perfectly. I'm a MAC NC30 for reference

Pros
flawless, natural looking
long wearing
light weight
inexpensive
tons of product
SPF 15
blends like a dream

Cons
none

on 6/2/2014 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love! Love! Love! Love this product! Mattifies and blends to a natural finish even with my nc 55 skin (I use Deep). Holy grail everyday beauty product for sure

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

SHADE: Medium-Deep (for reference, I am around a NW43/NC50 in MAC and the shade Macao in the Nars sheer line); Looks a bit light, but blends in nicely to match my skin tone

COVERAGE: sheer, but can be built to nice a medium

FINISH: powder-like, matte. Feels really light on the skin

APPLICATION: I used to use a brush, and it gave me a really sheer almost cakey finish. I now use my fingers and massage it into my skin like a moisturizer. It's amazing when applied this way.

HOW WELL IT HOLDS UP: doesn't really control oil all that well, but after 8 hours I noticed that it still hadn't separated.

CLAIMS: Like all BB creams, this one has tons of claims. And of course, it doesn't hold up to any of those. So, for those who are looking for a miracle all in one product, this is not your best bet. But, if you just want something to even out your complexion, this is great.

PACKAGING: horrible. This stuff is super liquidy so it gets pretty messy being in a tube like this.

OVERALL: I RRRRREEEAAALLLLYYYY love this stuff, especially during these warmer spring days. Its so light-weight on the skin, I feel like I'm wearing nothing.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I adore this product. I trade this for foundation in the summer months. I use the medium-deep shade and while it is a little on the pink side, it still adjusts to my skintone and works for me.
This version is a whole lot better than the original for my oily skin, but still no miracle worker; I don't think any product really is.
It also lasts FOREVER. I just recently ran out of the tube I bought LAST SPRING!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I feel as though people who look for BB Creams that have very full coverage are very uneducated. BB Creams are meant for sheer-light coverage with the added benefits of skincare. If a product such as American BB Creams claim to have sheer coverage you shouldn't hate rant on the product because it wasn't the full coverage you needed. You should have looked better into what you were buying before you put it on your face with unrealistic expectations. With that in mind, I have very full coverage needs with splotchy acne all over my cheeks and deep, deep scarring on my jawline. For the summer months I really hate foundation because it leaves my face feeling so heavy and greasy despite the products targeted toward my skin type which is SO SO SO MASSIVLY OILY. I was never able to wear BB Creams from America because they are all targeted toward dry skin so of course they leave my skin looking like an oily, hot mess. I never wanted to bother with Asian BB Creams because that is just too much work to do in order to find a product that's suppose to be "All In One Cut Down Your Makeup Routine From 20 Minutes to 5 Minutes" kind of thing. When I found this product at my local Wal-Mart I was so happy that it was targeted for oily skin and reading the box beforehand left me with a lot of high hopes for this product. I expected this to be sheer coverage like most BB Creams. Just something I can throw on when I want to perk up my skin but not do a full on conceal. This product gave me the best coverage out of every other one in the drugstore I've found. More like Light-Medium Buildable. I got the shade Light/Medium and it's a perfect match. It is slightly orange but does not scream oopa loompa. It minimizes my huge pores and conceals minor redness. Of course my huge red acne peeks through but this product tones them down and leaves them not so in your face. I do have to touch up with powder some but it's just my pickiness of not wanting any shine at all. This product truly does last longer than any other BB Cream I've tried by a long shot. I have not smelled anything as far as chemicals go like most reviewers have said and the packaging doesn't leak into the cap because although the product is very liquidy the hole on the tube is so freaking little so I have no idea what other people are talking about. All in all I love this BB Cream :) I've been using this in replacement of my foundations and it lets my skin breathe while doing everything I want it to which is cover, correct and control oil. Couldn't be any happier!