Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.3

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 9/21/2017 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a tinted moisturizer. But much coverage as bb creams should. Its also scented...... Have you tried Korean BB creams? There are many to choose from and they protect your skin and it's affordable. I would not purchase this again.

on 7/22/2016 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Not a product I can wear in warm-hot weather. Even with pressed powder it slips off my face after a couple hours and leaves my skin looking shiny. Ok product with decent longevity and coverage when used in the winter. Would not recommend for people with oily skin, combination to dry will see better results.

on 3/23/2014 8:49:00 PM

I bought this at the recommendation of my esthetician and have found that the color is a no go for me. I have medium skin and the bb cream was way to pinky for me. Which sucks-because I really loved the moisturizing texture!

I have not personally tried this product yet, however I know a 30 yr old whom I've seen with and without it. I had to compliment her on her naturally glowing complexion as I was flabbergasted at her skin's photo retouched appearance. Later I she told me that this was what she wore. I'm excited to try it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff. I use it like makeup. Works amazing.

on 10/24/2013 12:14:00 AM

I would say that this bb cream is more of a runny liquid foundation that has medium coverage. I have the color light which is a good match for my NC20 skintone, but I noticed that it doesn't look natural, maybe too dry looking on my skin. I thought the packaging was going to make it easy to dispense the product, but the product continuously leaks if you've given the tube a shake or if there's an air bubble trapped inside. It's a mess and wastes so much product. I would not use this product again because after a day or two after using this bb cream, I've noticed a lot more clogged pores, even if I exfoliate at night when cleansing my face. This could work for those with oily skin which is what it's intended for.

on 7/6/2013 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This product offers really nice coverage....not full coverage, but evens out my skin tone leaving a nice finish. But I absolutely hate the packaging....product runs out of the tube and makes a huge mess; I have a makeup vanity that I typically use when putting my makeup on..but when using this product I take it into the bathroom so the I can easily wash up the excess from my hands or what runs out of the bottle. This hassle, however, wouldn't prevent me from repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Satisfactory. Bought this in "Deep" hoping it would be a good match for my skin tone, and I won't say I was disappointed with the match but it could definitely be better if darker shades were offered from this line. I set it with my L'Oreal True Match pressed powder (C8 Cocoa) which helped and in defense of this BB cream: it is pleasantly blendable; therefore, I will say that I'm not terribly disappointed with this purchase. Coverage, oil control, and longevity of wear is good...especially for those of us with oily skin who don't want to wear a liquid foundation on those super hot and humid summer days. This is a good alternative IF it is a good match for your skin tone. I would purchase this again ONLY if Garnier adds a few more deeper shades to this line. This is a good buy overall, however, given its claims...it stays true to what it claims but for us with darker skin it may not be a good investment simply because the color match will likely be too far off.
~Adrienne Starr

on 1/21/2013 4:51:00 PM

This is the only BB cream I have ever used so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Having said that, I never used to wear foundation, just mattifying primer and blot powder so when this BB cream promised light coverage and matte finish, I gave it a go. I've had the same tube for 5 months now and I think I have just about half of it left. I'm using it 5 to 6 days a week and love it! It's not extremely moisturising and I do need to use moisturiser in areas where my combo skin goes a bit dry but on the rest of the face it's perfect. It gives light coverage and you can re-apply it during the day where needed. I'm considering trying other brands but until I do, I will repurchase. One lippie off for needing moisturiser underneath.

EDIT - not using this anymore, my skin went a bit dry and dull and I think this is part of the reason why. I'm also back to not liking wearing any foundation on my face.