Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.9

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this bb cream! I have combination skin and while I still get a little bit oily (esp around my t-zone), its a lot less than how I get with other products. It has light to medium coverage, but you can definitely build up the coverage in specific problem areas. My skin is also slightly sensitive but this hasnt broken me out at all. Definitely my HG bb cream and I loooove wearing it everyday!

Tip: Store this product with the cap facing up unless you want the product to run everywhere when you open it. Only downfall of this product tbh.

on 5/19/2014 5:33:00 PM

Love this product alone/with foundation I actually like the smell. I have very dry skin in some areas of my face and this helps it for when I am Going to put makeup on top.

on 2/25/2014 1:06:00 PM

I have really strange skin. When I wash it, it's super dry but during the day it gets greasy. I have to fix my make up every half hour because it looks horible.
I don't have to use liquid fundation 'cause I don't have complection problems but I like to have bb cream. I used to think that I have normal skin so I bought Garnier bb cream for normal skin and it was awful. One day I used my sisters bb cream for mixed to oily skin and it was great. I bought it the next day and I don't have problems with oily skind during the day anymore :)

on 2/5/2014 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe I haven't written a review on this. I have had this for a year now and its a great BB Cream. Much nicer than most drugstore BB creams out there. This does have actual coverage and evens out the skin well. I am NW20 and accidentally bought the light/medium and got worried but it matches me well. It is very forgiving in color. It has never oxidized on me or made me oily or too dry.

I don't think its a cool BB cream but I do think its neutral in color, so I think this is great for everyone. Does not look yellow on me which is a problem I have with alot of foundations and BB creams and CC creams. It looks like skin and does keep my skin hydrated. I have very dry skin and rosacea. It does not settle into creases on me or fine lines. It lasts for a good 8 hours without having to do anything. I do not use powder in winter because I am too dry and it gives a nice satin finish. Summer I do set the t-zone with powder because I do find it shows shine after a few hours.

on 12/16/2013 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love most BB creams but I hated this one. I agree with the poster below; this BB cream was ridiculously orange and it stayed orange the entire time I used it. I must admit that I'm pretty fair but I can't imagine that many people would match the tone I got from the "Light/Medium" color.

The cream did give a nice (although orange) glow but didn't necessarily feel moisturizing and usually just sat on my skin, making it easy for transferring it.

Save your money. I definitely think that there are better BB creams... even from the drugstore.

on 9/21/2013 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

First and only BB cream I've ever bought. I have dry skin but I bought the oily/combination formula because of the negative reviews on the original which is now for dry skin(?) anyway, the coverage in this bb cream is amazing, and similar to the coverage in a foundation. The finish is matte and feels powdery so my dry skin girls may not be too fond of it, however, after thorough exfoliation and moisturizing, it doesn't look that bad. This would be ideal for oily skin girls. I have acne and it doesn't cover my acne for the entire day, but on the areas where I do not have acne, it covered for the entire school day. It does not look completely natural on me, but it does look more natural than a foundation for almost the same coverage. I got mine for $12 in Canada which is okay. A downside to this is that the formula is very runny and will leak from the hole on the tube unless you make sure to keep the top on at all times. It tends to get annoying and a bit messy. Application looked good with both my fingers and the sigma f80 flat top kabuki. Pretty good purchase for a first time bb cream buyer. I'm satisfied, and would repurchase.

on 8/25/2013 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This stuff by itself doesnt really "tickle my pickle" if ya know what I mean... BUT when I pair it with Hard Candys Doll Face, it is outstanding!
All I do is apply a little bb cream in my hand and then a pinch of the doll face and mix them together and BAM a beautiful complexion!
Compliments all of the time on my skin!!
This does NOT clog my pores nor does it give me any acne!
The formula is REALLY thick but I like that because it gives me the comfort of knowing that my "base" isn't going to run all over my hands or face when applying and throughout the day!
This does have a strong smell to it though... at first it bothered me but I grew used to it. Not that big of a deal!

on 6/16/2013 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this! It has quite good coverage for a BB cream (especially considering what terrible coverage the original Garnier BB cream had). It also looks very natural and doesn't give a thick foundation-y effect no matter how much you apply. It also feels very good on the skin, not gross and heavy, but instead light and fresh. Also on my skin it is just the slightest bit dewy, not too much, but in a very natural way, which I like.

....However there are a few downsides (although to me the positives easily outweigh the negatives) First of all the packaging is not very good. Mine always leaks product out into the cap, making it quite messy. Also I find that it does not have amazing lasting and mattifying power, its still not bad, but I do have to touch up within a few hours.

on 5/25/2013 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not happy with this. Light/Medium is too dark (I couldn't find Light) and it's too drying for my combination, acne-prone skin, even after moisturizing. Makes me look old, so I'm back to Neutrogena TM for now.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This BB cream is a lot more fluid than most BB creams I've tried; it's definitely not a cream texture. Because it is so watery the application can get a little sloppy especially when squeezing it out of the bottle. I agree with the previous reviewer that it has a coverage between a foundation and a tinted moisturizer, which can be either a good or bad thing. It has to be applied and worked very quickly because it dries really fast. It smells a little like alcohol so that could explain why it dries so fast. I got the oily skin formula even though I have dry skin because I live in Miami and I don't need any additional moisture on my skin. I can definitely use this over the summer but I don't think I'd be able to take the dry-powdery feeling during the winters.