Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin type : Other
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.5

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 4/28/2017 1:10:00 AM

Thanks for the review. Quick delivery from https://www.comedz.com/ Good product from Garnier suits for daily use. I use it daily. It saves my time and give a smooth skin texture.

on 11/13/2016 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my go to product. I have combination/ dry skin. And it works really well. I think if you have more oily skin it would be to heavy. It does take some work to blend well so, I took a point off. over all it is a good product. Will keep using.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I am NC35 in MAC prolong wear & wanted to use something more natural and cost effective for use at work (I work at an elementary school) . After watching a YouTube review by mamichulo (something like that), I needed it in my life! Anyways, I didn't like it. It made me look like I'm wearing makeup, makes my tone even more oily than usual, dries the skin around my nose. So I ran out of my MAC and have been using this for now. Worst idea I ever had, I've been having bad breakouts around my mouth area! I'm not sure if this product works better with people who have already nice skin?! But it doesn't work with mine, which is normally clear, somewhat visible pores on tzone, and combo skin. I really think there are other bb creams that will do a better job!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Pros:
--it feels light on the skin.
--It has a nice, light scent.
--It has sun protection.
--The price

Cons:
--It doesn't hide blemishes, dark circles, or scars At ALL, so you'll need a concealer on top.
--Makes me look oily
--the light shade is still too dark

Summary: I use this for stay-at-home days. I'm so pale and sick-looking when I have nothing on my face. This product evens out my skin tone a little bit, and it makes me look like a living human...just one without any makeup on. That's good enough for me for the days I don't want to wear makeup. That is has sun protection is a bonus. Now that Rimmell has a 9-in-1 product, it might be better?

Garnier BB Cream for combo to oily skin was my first BB cream that I ever tried.
My skin is pretty clear and I don't really have any problems with acne. There are the occasional pimples here and there once in a while but they're small.... and red... lol

I got this BB cream in the color medium. The BB cream itself is a very tan/orange color... so if I put too much of this on, I think I look like an oompa loompa. However, if I had gotten the "light/medium" one, I would've looked a little ghostly with a slight white cast on my face because my sister has it and I've seen how it looked on her. We have similar skin tones. This is a con that I have with this product.

This product leaves my skin looking oily... sometimes more than other days but that could also be because of the weather and humidity. But I definitely still see the shine on my face regardless.

But what is good about this product is that it blends very well into the skin and honestly, I had this bottle since July 2013 and I don't think I even used more than 1/4 of the product so for the price, it is so worth it. Keep in mind that I have pretty clear skin for the most part so I never need to use much. The coverage is also pretty good because it covers up the redness of my skin.

on 11/28/2013 6:21:00 PM

I love it but is too pinky! I have yellow tone and this is not Okay for me at daytime..I must change with other BB...so sad ! Need more colorsssss! :(

on 10/14/2013 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

WOW. I am so impressed by this bb cream. I have very oily skin, it gets so shiny to the point I could feel the oil on my face. I have tried so many different powders but no luck, no matter what i still kept getting extremely shiny.I looked up the reviews regarding this bb cream for oily skin, so I decided to give it a try. So happy I did!! It blends extremely well and offers impressive coverage. It feels extremely light, I feel like I have nothing on. It keeps my skin matte and oil at bay. It looks like i have nothing on. My skin looks so natural and flawless. After putting the bb cream all over my face, using only my ring fingers blend it out, I set it with cornstarch baby powder. It helps set the make up and offers even more oil and shine control and makes my skin look flawless. This combination put together are unbeatable! I will continue to buy this product.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

THIS PACKAGING IS HORRIBLE! I've heard many complaints about the same thing. The bottle is constantly leaking out product everywhere. The bb cream it's self is okay it's light/medium coverage. Gets oily and greasy after about two hours even though it's for oily skin.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product!! The color is great if I mix it with my Este Lauder foundation. I use the light to medium one. My skin is quite oily and it really keeps my skin hydrated. I do wish it had a bit more coverage when I use it by itself, but at the same time I don't want to feel too cakey. The good thing is you could build up with it. I will continue to use this product!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff, however, the color choice is HORRIBLE. I'm really pale and the lightest colour is orange on me. It works well with oil, but it does oil me up around my t-zone after 4-5 hours. The color selection is what really let me down. But I'll repurchase, this stuff is amazing for summer. Stays put, except for the excess oil.