Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really wanted to like this product. BUT THIS IS HORRIBLE on my OILY SKIN. It looks really natural and great at first but I have REALLY OILY SKIN. After an hour, I look pretty dewy and about two hours in, I am an oil slick... I do enjoy wearing this if I am running errands for a few hours. However, this is not long lasting at all. I get too oily too fast and I'd rather just wear a foundation.

Pros:
Natural
On the go
A lot of product for $10-13

Cons:
NO oil control (NOT long lasting on super oily skin)
Can settle into fine lines
Very limited shade selection (only 3 colors)

I would not recommend this to someone who has super oily skin... I think if you have dry, normal, or combo skin, it would work great. For me, no.

Sadly, I'm pretty sure I hate it. I find the product to be drippy, and it gets everywhere. Application is okay, but it dries to a powder-like consistency, and appears almost mask-like on my face. I really wanted to like this product, but I think I might have to go back to buying The Clinique BB that I used last year.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Pros:
--it feels light on the skin.
--It has a nice, light scent.
--It has sun protection.
--The price

Cons:
--It doesn't hide blemishes, dark circles, or scars At ALL, so you'll need a concealer on top.
--Makes me look oily
--the light shade is still too dark

Summary: I use this for stay-at-home days. I'm so pale and sick-looking when I have nothing on my face. This product evens out my skin tone a little bit, and it makes me look like a living human...just one without any makeup on. That's good enough for me for the days I don't want to wear makeup. That is has sun protection is a bonus. Now that Rimmell has a 9-in-1 product, it might be better?

on 1/8/2014 7:14:00 PM

I bought this BB cream specifically to wear as a light foundation for my skin. When I put it on, it was so thick and disgusting, I just couldn't wear deal with it so I quickly took it off. The consistency is just too thick, especially for a BB cream, not to mention it did nothing for my oily skin. It actually made my skin look greasy. My advice, don't bother with this product unless you're into that full coverage, greasy look.

on 12/18/2013 1:31:00 PM

So my sister bought this and it turned out to be too dark for so she gave it to be. I was previously using Iman 's bb cream and was relatively happy with it when combined with concealer. When I tried this one I was amazed by it's coverage. It does completely conceal and hide all redness and acne scars. It almost mimics a heavy coverage foundation except it doesn't feel cakey or look worse hours later. I find that it can hold for ten hours without powder. All these things make it a miracle product right? I really did think so until I started getting these huge breakouts on my forehead and chin. There was at least ten breakouts on both spots that started spreading to my chin. I am acne prone so I figured it was another cycle of breakouts but I started doing many things that should improve my acne and nothing was helping. This was all during fianls week so I didn't realize it was the bb cream until much later and the damage was done. I'm left now with acne that will not clear up and scars to match. It is one of the worst breakouts I've ever had. DO NOT BUY IF YOU'RE ACNE PRONE. Look into Iman's instead. It does not have a full coverage at all but also won't break you out so you know I prefer that. I only gave it two starts because the coverage is really great but not worth it. Oh and the packaging is terrible. No matter what you do product will leak everywhere. Nope never again.

on 10/24/2013 12:14:00 AM

I would say that this bb cream is more of a runny liquid foundation that has medium coverage. I have the color light which is a good match for my NC20 skintone, but I noticed that it doesn't look natural, maybe too dry looking on my skin. I thought the packaging was going to make it easy to dispense the product, but the product continuously leaks if you've given the tube a shake or if there's an air bubble trapped inside. It's a mess and wastes so much product. I would not use this product again because after a day or two after using this bb cream, I've noticed a lot more clogged pores, even if I exfoliate at night when cleansing my face. This could work for those with oily skin which is what it's intended for.

Ok were to start... This product was my first bb cream, and I wasn't impressed. You do get a ton of product, but it gets all over the cap and gets all crusty. At the time I purchased this, They only had 2 shades. I got the lightest one and it looks like a neutral tone when you squeeze it out, but it oxidizes almost instantly to a dark, unsavory orange. And the smell.. People have said that it smells like the signature Garnier scent, which I love, but this bb cream REEKS of a really strong, nasty chemical scent. I admit it has a little more coverage than most drugstore bb creams, but its soooooo greasy :( I don't even really have oily skin, its really dry, but it feels like it coats my face in a layer of sticky grease. I got it at cvs for like $12 which was not worth it at all to me.

on 2/27/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This product oxidized on my face before I had even completed my makeup for the day. It was a good, almost invisible match when I put it on and within five minutes I was orange. I didn't have time to take it off and just piled on the Prep and Prime in an attempt to tone it down. At the end of the day I had three of those tiny pimples you get along the side of your nose. Definitely a no buy for me.

on 2/20/2013 8:46:00 PM

Looked good on, but after one day broke me out in two cystic acne and several smaller pimples. Yuck! Waste of money.

on 2/20/2013 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Received a sample in a magazine so cannot comment on price or packaging. However can say the sample caused my face to break out - few medium size whiteheads and one large pimple. I have light beige skin with pink undertones and the Light/Medium color was too light colored for my skin tone. It brought out the pink tones instead of evening my skin color. So glad it was a sample otherwise I would have been so upset about wasting my money.