Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 11/13/2016 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my go to product. I have combination/ dry skin. And it works really well. I think if you have more oily skin it would be to heavy. It does take some work to blend well so, I took a point off. over all it is a good product. Will keep using.

on 11/10/2016 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

First things first, I've got combination to oily sensitive skin.

I think this bb cream is great but not perfect. It's cheap and I find it's better than the many other drugstore bb creams.

The first time I used this, I used it by itself, i did not set i with powder and it was a mess. It does give a good coverage (I've got a little bit of redness and texture on the sides of my face and this covers it pretty good), still natural looking but since I didn't set it, I got way too oily, more than usual and I didn't like it at all.
The way I currently use it is after applying moisturizer. I blend it with my fingers(have tried blend it with a beauty sponge and it didn't blend that good) and afterwards I put my powder with my damp beauty sponge. (I think this step is what makes a difference, it gives a really matte finish and my pores are uneven) and it's the best combination. I use my Rimmel stay matte powder, and the combination with this bb cream is flawless. I do get oily but nothing that blottering papers can't solve. I look natural and my skin looks pretty good. I have already used another powered to set it, a maybelline one and it just dried my skin and did nothing for my oil.
I used it on a daily basis, and it has never given me breakouts and it does hydrate my skin.

I also think it's got a orange undertone to it, so it's a little bit dar for me (I'm medium with yellow undertone) but the powder kinda balances if that makes sense.

Finally, this bb cream is really liquid. It's a mess when you get some of it out of the package but well, I think it's not a big deal

In conclusion, if you want a reaaaally matte bb cream this is not for you. I think it would work better on dry skin because like it does not control oil on a 100% but it does the job. You get a good product por the price.

To Read all 234 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/21/2016 12:58:00 AM

My skin:
-combination to oily
- not acne prone
-quite sensitive
-don't really tend to break out
-quite clear skin.

That said I can see this product worked for a lot of people but unfortunately it didn't work for me.
At first it made my skin feel really nice and matte but that lasted about 5-10 minutes.
It made me super oily even in areas where I'm not usually oily like my cheeks, it broke me out after 3 hours of wearing (and I don't really tend to have breakouts) and felt super heavy on my face, even when it didn't look too oily I was feeling my face being super oily ( if that makes any sense).

I want to state that I have tried this with powder, with a primer and with nothing on my skin because ai really wanted it to work but the result was always the same, and I did try it several times because hope is the last thing to die but now it's completely dead.

Also the packagingis not practical at all because the formula is very liquid and if you store it heads down like it's "supposed" to be stored you will get product everywhere.

Considering it works for a lot of people I do not find it pricy at all, it is very affordable but, like I said, it didn't work for me at all and just made everything worse.

Hope it works for you tho. :)

on 7/22/2016 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Not a product I can wear in warm-hot weather. Even with pressed powder it slips off my face after a couple hours and leaves my skin looking shiny. Ok product with decent longevity and coverage when used in the winter. Would not recommend for people with oily skin, combination to dry will see better results.

on 7/12/2016 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this after reading so many good reviews about this product. Today is my first time wearing it. I was hoping it would keep me matte after my morning commute to/from home/train/work but it's been a couple of hours and I am already an oil slick down my nose. Even though it's light coverage, it's feels heavy on the skin. Also, it wasn't as easy to blend as other BB creams I've tried. With that said, I rather pay a few more dollars for the Body Shop's Vitamin E BB cream. No oil control just like the Garnier but at least it feels light on my skin and not at all heavy/sticky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I actually repurchased this after a few years ago when I used to love this product. It felt good on the skin and had a good coverage. However, this time I found it had a red undertone to it, which doesn't match my skin tone (I'm olive toned and now the Medium color is way dark. Perhaps the Light is for me, but I'm worried about the red undertone.) It does not have a full coverage, so you can see my acne scars now but it isn't something I'm really bothered about since it's just a BB cream.

I feel like it does its job, I still get oily but only after hours, which blotting paper can fix. I wish they had a wider color range. The tube isn't something I am bothered with, it can get messy with the watery texture of the BB cream, but not something a wiping can't fix.

on 1/20/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this the other day and loved it! I'm really oily skinned and I don't like to go out without some kind of layer to combat shine/pores/dark circles so I found great reviews for this BB so I figured why not? I put it on my bare face before the gym and it blurred my pores, kept me matte and gave pretty good coverage! It even lasted thru sweating and I didn't look like an oily mess after...it didn't even crease around my eyes which I also have problems with, and I didn't use powder or anything. I used it yesterday again and took a nap with it on and again, no creasing and it didn't even move. I love this stuff, just wish it was darker in color, it's a little light for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this since it came out. I absolutely love it. I used to use heavy foundations, but this actually gives me cover for redness and flaws without being heavy. The original version that is not for oily skin was a little too dark even in the 'light' shade, but when they came out with this version for oily skin in light it was a perfect match for me.

On me it lasts pretty much all day without being drying or settling in pores. I only use a light moisturiser underneath (which I recommend even if you are oily), and a regular pressed powder on top.

My only gripe about it is that it's a little runny and if you don't put the cap back properly it can leak.

I find it lasts quite a long time and I can usually get it on sale when I need it again. Just got a new tube at Boots for around £6. Nice!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have somewhat fair skin, and the lightest shade, light/medium is way to dark. I get around that by mixing it with my white moisturizer. The coverage is much more sheer that way, but this bb cream blends beautifully with my moisturizer (basic olay spf 15). With this method I like that I'm getting a physical sunblock from moisturizer, and also the sunblock in the bb cream. It feels sticky and miserable after as I'm putting it on. The result looks like my skin though, a great "no makeup" way to even out my skin tone. This doesn't settle in my pores.

I've had this for 9 months, and first applied it by itself all over my face in the summer. I have oily skin, and oil broke through pretty fast, and it did not look good. I haven't had this problem in the winter or when I mix it in with my moisturizer. So there is a decent amount of negatives/positives for this bb cream...

Negative:

Poor shade selection
Not long wearing for oily skin
Chemical sunscreen ingredient, Octinoxate, stings my eyes
Physical sunscreen ingredient, titanium dioxide, gives a chalky, non brightening effect

Positive:

Shade selection issue solved by mixing with moisturizer
Good amount of SPF
Does not emphasize pores
Finish very natural, skin like
Covers redness/blemishes

Edit: This is breaking me out! I've been wearing other foundations/bb creams...no breakouts. When I wear this, the next morning I have white heads around my chin/neck/lips. I'm sad because this really does give a natural finish.

Edit: I tried the garnier bb cream with salicylic acid marketed for acne, and I love it so much better! The light/medium shade actually matches my skin tone, and I don't have to water it down w/ my moisturizer. No breakouts! No spf! (I dislike spf, b/c I already where sunscreen)

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Using this on and off since Oct 2015 . Due to adult acne pms breakouts :/ tried it and plan buy in late march whatever run out again . I have it on med/tan shade and quickness drying than set it with powder for t zone areas. I don't use concealer as this takes care if everything for my skin to breathe without feeling like it. Tested during work outs and didn't melt off as long use primer first-round after used it without it did melted off . I take 3-4 min get ready in morning and use 5 things only as this bb cream its one of them . My skin color is sand or beige in others so this was. perfect for my skin color and I look healthier and not pale like other makeup 💄 that does it.