Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by age: 44-55
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.5

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 11/13/2016 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my go to product. I have combination/ dry skin. And it works really well. I think if you have more oily skin it would be to heavy. It does take some work to blend well so, I took a point off. over all it is a good product. Will keep using.

on 7/22/2016 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Not a product I can wear in warm-hot weather. Even with pressed powder it slips off my face after a couple hours and leaves my skin looking shiny. Ok product with decent longevity and coverage when used in the winter. Would not recommend for people with oily skin, combination to dry will see better results.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this since it came out. I absolutely love it. I used to use heavy foundations, but this actually gives me cover for redness and flaws without being heavy. The original version that is not for oily skin was a little too dark even in the 'light' shade, but when they came out with this version for oily skin in light it was a perfect match for me.

On me it lasts pretty much all day without being drying or settling in pores. I only use a light moisturiser underneath (which I recommend even if you are oily), and a regular pressed powder on top.

My only gripe about it is that it's a little runny and if you don't put the cap back properly it can leak.

I find it lasts quite a long time and I can usually get it on sale when I need it again. Just got a new tube at Boots for around £6. Nice!

on 7/16/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've tried many BB/CC/DD/etc. Creams and Tinted Moisturizers and this is the ONLY one (so far) that has "my idea" of a matte finish. It actually controls oil, and it doesn't have any of the "shimmer" and "glow" that makes oily skin look greasy. This BB is very much like one of the "serum foundations" that every makeup brand is releasing this summer. If you want a true "cream" this may disappoint you, but its serum texture is a huge plus for me. Garnier BB Cream feels refreshing as soon as it's applied, and it "sets" (as matte makeup should), and doesn't budge. I don't wear anything under this...I use it as my one-step face product. I am pleased with the broad-spectrum sunscreens (Octinoxate 3%; Titanium Dioxide 4.7%.) A little goes a long way, so there's a LOT in this container. Garnier BB Cream is a quick, easy, flattering "everyday" makeup. I like makeup to look as much like skin as possible. For SPF 20, Garnier BB does a good job. Also, this BB is tenacious...it even stays on well when I swim! The only negatives for me are the perfumey scent, and the pink undertones. I wish this wasn't fragranced. It has a nice, clean, pleasant fragrance, but it's noticeable for a long time, and it bugs me. (This is my problem though, not the BB Cream's). Overall, this is a terrific product, especially for the low price.)

on 4/7/2014 8:49:00 AM

was late on trying bb creams...just didnt believe it could do all that. Boy was i wrong! This stuff is amazing! wash your face then slap it on. i find your fingers work best. doesnt settle in lines, blurs pores, evens tone. your skin looks like skin...only better. just add a little concealer under my eyes..no need for powdering. maybe a little in hot hot weather? we will see. i luuuv it!!ok the packaging sucks. keep it upright ok .try it. save some time in morning!!

I have not personally tried this product yet, however I know a 30 yr old whom I've seen with and without it. I had to compliment her on her naturally glowing complexion as I was flabbergasted at her skin's photo retouched appearance. Later I she told me that this was what she wore. I'm excited to try it.

on 12/5/2013 5:16:00 PM

I'm surprised how much I like this. It's thin, not creamy, and doesn't have the slight shimmer that the regular version has, but am finding it much more wearable so far. I have combination skin (oilier in the summer), dry-ish around the eyes...pretty common. I rub it in with warmed-up fingers and although it seems too light at first, it blends in very nicely with no obvious lines. Finish is very natural and it wears well all day-great oil control on the nose!. Really appreciate this under my eyes as it brightens/covers, doesn't settle into fine lines and doesn't irritate. For some reason, a lot of drugstore foundations cause my eyes to sting a bit.
Many here have mentioned how the tube leaks during travel, so hoping that Garnier can figure that out as this is a good find!

on 11/16/2013 8:57:00 PM

This was my first experience with BB Cream, and it was very disappointing. I'm 44, very fair, red hair and dry to slight combo skin. I have taken good care of my skin, with the liberal use of SPF 30+ and hats. I have very few wrinkles, but this product found each and every one of them! And it's orange. I'm so pale that I'm closer to flat white paint and this stuff was like dipping a piece of chalk in butterscotch pudding. I just looked... odd. Coverage was ok. But I ended up blending forever because of the color. I have switched to the amazing Missah BB Cream and will never look back!

Highly recommended. I love this BB cream. Great coverage and I get compliments when I wear it. Great for work as well as weekend wear. Stays put for most of the day and looks natural. My skin is a medium yellow tone and I use the 'light' shade which is perfect. I have a combination oily skin. Probably not great for a cool based skin though. Excellent value at $13.99 - $17.99 New Zealand dollars if purchased at a supermarket. My only complaint is that the product is quite runny, but perhaps that is why it gives such a nice finish once on? I have the Clinique BB cream which costs $50NZ dollars and I must say that I prefer the Garnier one which is way less expensive. Not only do I love this product but I have found many of their other products really good too. Well done Garnier.

on 7/9/2013 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have been a faithful user of ELDW for a few years. i still use it but found that the new formula makes me break out so I have been looking for an everyday alternative. I absolutely love this product. I have extremely oily skin with imperfections and hyperpigmentation and a bare face is just not an option. This product by no means offers full coverage but it does a great job of evening out and mattifying my skin. For a casual day I add a bit of concealer and powder and call it a day. For a flawless finish, I use it as a primer and put a light layer of my Cover Girl 3 in 1 foundation, add bronzer and powder and it LASTS ALL DAY. Seriously. No break through oil even on the last few super hot and humid NYC weather days.