Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by age: 30-35
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 9/21/2017 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a tinted moisturizer. But much coverage as bb creams should. Its also scented...... Have you tried Korean BB creams? There are many to choose from and they protect your skin and it's affordable. I would not purchase this again.

on 4/28/2017 1:10:00 AM

Thanks for the review. Quick delivery from https://www.comedz.com/ Good product from Garnier suits for daily use. I use it daily. It saves my time and give a smooth skin texture.

on 7/12/2016 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this after reading so many good reviews about this product. Today is my first time wearing it. I was hoping it would keep me matte after my morning commute to/from home/train/work but it's been a couple of hours and I am already an oil slick down my nose. Even though it's light coverage, it's feels heavy on the skin. Also, it wasn't as easy to blend as other BB creams I've tried. With that said, I rather pay a few more dollars for the Body Shop's Vitamin E BB cream. No oil control just like the Garnier but at least it feels light on my skin and not at all heavy/sticky.

on 1/20/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this the other day and loved it! I'm really oily skinned and I don't like to go out without some kind of layer to combat shine/pores/dark circles so I found great reviews for this BB so I figured why not? I put it on my bare face before the gym and it blurred my pores, kept me matte and gave pretty good coverage! It even lasted thru sweating and I didn't look like an oily mess after...it didn't even crease around my eyes which I also have problems with, and I didn't use powder or anything. I used it yesterday again and took a nap with it on and again, no creasing and it didn't even move. I love this stuff, just wish it was darker in color, it's a little light for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Using this on and off since Oct 2015 . Due to adult acne pms breakouts :/ tried it and plan buy in late march whatever run out again . I have it on med/tan shade and quickness drying than set it with powder for t zone areas. I don't use concealer as this takes care if everything for my skin to breathe without feeling like it. Tested during work outs and didn't melt off as long use primer first-round after used it without it did melted off . I take 3-4 min get ready in morning and use 5 things only as this bb cream its one of them . My skin color is sand or beige in others so this was. perfect for my skin color and I look healthier and not pale like other makeup 💄 that does it.

After using this for a few months, I'm downgrading my review. I still like the matte look, but it's a pain to blend in and can be very streaky if you don't really work it in. The color is still good, and there is tons left in my package so I'm also downgrading the price because it's a good value for how much you get.

I just moved from desert dry Colorado to humid as heck Wisconsin in the middle of the summer. My awesome MAC face and body was just too oily and too short lasting for these current conditions - and I refuse to powder the heck out of my face. I bought this and have been wearing it daily over another sunscreen, and it's heaven. Definitely a full coverage BB, and I have to use even less of this than I do my regular MAC. I also find that I need to apply with a foundation brush, then buff out with a flat top to get a smooth look. I imagine a Beauty Blender would fix this problem, but I don't have one. In the light/medium tone, I get great coverage that still looks like skin in the sunshine, no separation, and no oxidation as the day goes on. I even use this to cover spots on my chest and body to even everything out while still looking fresh. This tube is sooo big that it's probably going to go bad, or I'll get bored with it before I run out.

on 10/30/2014 6:12:00 AM

This is my favorite bb for from October -June. Unfortunatly it never matches my skin tone durring the summer and going a shade up is too dark so I put it aside. I apply this with a dense stipple brush, I love the coverage! I can put this on with just blush and lipgloss and I feel instantly put together.

My biggest annoyance with this product is the packaging. OMG it leaks everywhere if I forget to store it with the cap facing up. Very annoying.
Packagung aside, I enjoy this product and m currently on my 2nd tube.

on 7/1/2014 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have a lot of pigmentations on my skin from acne. I was looking for a concealer but I didn't just want to cover them up. I wanted to try a bb cream as it helps with marks and large pores. I got the shade medium/deep since the light/medium would be too light. The product is very watery and will leak. I applied it on and I notice that it was a little too dark and a bit reddish orange. This will work if you are very tanned otherwise you will look like an oompa loompa.
It does not mattify at all it feels slightly sticky on the skin. It doesn't minimizes pores only covers them? However it has great coverage for a bb cream and I find that the best way to apply is using a egg sponge.

on 6/2/2014 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love! Love! Love! Love this product! Mattifies and blends to a natural finish even with my nc 55 skin (I use Deep). Holy grail everyday beauty product for sure

on 4/20/2014 10:01:00 PM

I bought this version when I ran out of the regular Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector. I like it, but not nearly as much as I like the original. It does a decent job at controlling shine, however I do not find the overall effect to be as nice as the original. I find the colour to be a tad dark and more orange. Also I find the smell of this version to be less appealing.