Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by age: 19-24
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.8

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

Yay, my HG bb cream! And it was the first one I've ever tried. I used to wear it on its own when I had no pimples. But since I've got some for about 3 months I need more coverage. Revlon Colorstay for oily skin is good but too dry. And this would result in a cakey face. So I mix both of them, 50/50, use some fixing powder and fixing spray and voila, my skin looks good for the day. For difficult areas dark under eyes, pimples) on my face, I use some more of my mixed "BB Foundation" and it's all done. Only downside is that after a full shift I see some shiny parts on my face but it still looks glowy and not like eeeeeewww oily! Shade range is ok, I'm NC15-20 and light is perfect. So, please test the shades before rating this product bad, ok?

I got the medium shade, I would say that I have a fair-medium skin colour. Getting the medium shade wasn't not a problem, I reckon that the shade actually suited me.

The first time I tried this product I thought that the finish looked really good. It had a matte finish and I would say that the coverage is pretty good as well. It was a light/medium coverage, but it was able to hide some of my small spots and some scars. I liked the coverage because I was able to wear it every day. I go to uni and of course I didn't want to put on heavy makeup every day.

After a few weeks of wearing this bb cream, I noticed something different. I started breaking out. I was not too sure if it was because of this bb cream or the moisturiser that I was using or maybe both. When I stopped using the moisturiser, I was still using this bb cream. My breakout has reduced, however, I would still breakout from time to time (if that makes sense). Also, I noticed that the side of my nose looked drier, hours after applying the bb cream. Some part of my face looked nice and matte, but some part looked kinda patchy and reddish.

Personally, I wouldn't buy this product again. I liked the coverage and finish of it. But if it's just going to break me out, it's not worth buying again.

on 12/16/2016 1:49:00 PM

This is my day-to-day go to BB cream! I have oily/combo skin and I have occasional breakouts (not caused by this product). I enjoy this product because it looks very natural and not too heavy on my skin as a normal foundation would. I do find that this product has really nice sheer to medium coverage on me and I care layer it up to cover discoloration. When I use this product, I always use a damp sponge (gives much better coverage than a brush for me) and I always set it with a powder. This product does not do a great job of controlling my oil, but it is manageable and keeps my skin looking natural.

on 11/10/2016 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

First things first, I've got combination to oily sensitive skin.

I think this bb cream is great but not perfect. It's cheap and I find it's better than the many other drugstore bb creams.

The first time I used this, I used it by itself, i did not set i with powder and it was a mess. It does give a good coverage (I've got a little bit of redness and texture on the sides of my face and this covers it pretty good), still natural looking but since I didn't set it, I got way too oily, more than usual and I didn't like it at all.
The way I currently use it is after applying moisturizer. I blend it with my fingers(have tried blend it with a beauty sponge and it didn't blend that good) and afterwards I put my powder with my damp beauty sponge. (I think this step is what makes a difference, it gives a really matte finish and my pores are uneven) and it's the best combination. I use my Rimmel stay matte powder, and the combination with this bb cream is flawless. I do get oily but nothing that blottering papers can't solve. I look natural and my skin looks pretty good. I have already used another powered to set it, a maybelline one and it just dried my skin and did nothing for my oil.
I used it on a daily basis, and it has never given me breakouts and it does hydrate my skin.

I also think it's got a orange undertone to it, so it's a little bit dar for me (I'm medium with yellow undertone) but the powder kinda balances if that makes sense.

Finally, this bb cream is really liquid. It's a mess when you get some of it out of the package but well, I think it's not a big deal

In conclusion, if you want a reaaaally matte bb cream this is not for you. I think it would work better on dry skin because like it does not control oil on a 100% but it does the job. You get a good product por the price.

on 8/21/2016 12:58:00 AM

My skin:
-combination to oily
- not acne prone
-quite sensitive
-don't really tend to break out
-quite clear skin.

That said I can see this product worked for a lot of people but unfortunately it didn't work for me.
At first it made my skin feel really nice and matte but that lasted about 5-10 minutes.
It made me super oily even in areas where I'm not usually oily like my cheeks, it broke me out after 3 hours of wearing (and I don't really tend to have breakouts) and felt super heavy on my face, even when it didn't look too oily I was feeling my face being super oily ( if that makes any sense).

I want to state that I have tried this with powder, with a primer and with nothing on my skin because ai really wanted it to work but the result was always the same, and I did try it several times because hope is the last thing to die but now it's completely dead.

Also the packagingis not practical at all because the formula is very liquid and if you store it heads down like it's "supposed" to be stored you will get product everywhere.

Considering it works for a lot of people I do not find it pricy at all, it is very affordable but, like I said, it didn't work for me at all and just made everything worse.

Hope it works for you tho. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I actually repurchased this after a few years ago when I used to love this product. It felt good on the skin and had a good coverage. However, this time I found it had a red undertone to it, which doesn't match my skin tone (I'm olive toned and now the Medium color is way dark. Perhaps the Light is for me, but I'm worried about the red undertone.) It does not have a full coverage, so you can see my acne scars now but it isn't something I'm really bothered about since it's just a BB cream.

I feel like it does its job, I still get oily but only after hours, which blotting paper can fix. I wish they had a wider color range. The tube isn't something I am bothered with, it can get messy with the watery texture of the BB cream, but not something a wiping can't fix.

on 9/18/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is very good! I lived in a humid place and it stayed on my face! I think this is the best drugstore bb cream. Only downside is the horrible packaging that makes a bit of a mess but other then that, I love it!

MY HOLY GRAIL FOUDATION!!!! Not only is this product amazing, it lasts FOREVER! It has amazing coverage for a bb cream but still doesn't look like a foundation. It literally looks like a second skin! It covers my acne and acne scars easily. My skin is very oily so I do set it with a powder but it doesn't need any extra coverage! It has good staying power, about 8-10 hours until you need to reapply. But with a primer it will last over 12 hours!! I've never liked bb creams because I've always needed fuller coverage, and I've never loved full coverage foundation because it feels so heavy. This is neither of those, it's great coverage and so lightweight I forget I'm wearing it. I would reccomend this bb cream to everyone. $11 and it will last about 4 months!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

I love this bb cream! I have combination skin and while I still get a little bit oily (esp around my t-zone), its a lot less than how I get with other products. It has light to medium coverage, but you can definitely build up the coverage in specific problem areas. My skin is also slightly sensitive but this hasnt broken me out at all. Definitely my HG bb cream and I loooove wearing it everyday!

Tip: Store this product with the cap facing up unless you want the product to run everywhere when you open it. Only downfall of this product tbh.

I absolutely love this product! I personally suffer from naturally extremely red cheeks when embarrassed or flushed and am always looking for a foundation or cream to cover my severe redness. This bb cream glides on my skin, is easily blendable and provides enough coverage when applied with a brush that the majority of my redness is covered without looking cakey! The bb cream makes me look wide awake and have a healthy glow to my skin. It also manages to keep my oily t-zone in check (I only powder max. twice a day compared to powdering maybe 7 or 8 with my usual mac foundation). The only downfall to this bb cream is because the consistency is so runny, if I leave the product laying on it's side as soon as I take the lid off the product will come oozing out quite quickly. Other then that I highly recommend this product! ABSOLUTELY LOVE.