NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara

NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara

4.2

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in LipMonthly & sadly didn't look at it for awhile now it's my fave mascara that isn't WP! I normally into WP but I love this the brush everything about it is gr8. The best non WP mascara I own. It makes my lashes so long & major volume. You can't find a better non WP at the DS.

on 12/26/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

For an inexpensive product, this is a VERY good product. While other drugstore mascaras may contain more product, many of them are also way more expensive.
I liked the formula, application was easy, liked the brush, and the staying power was pretty good. My lashes held a curl and lenthened beautifully. It did separate lashes as well. I did not notice any smudging or flaking and had it on for 12 hours several times. Removed easily but I always use a good remover such as Neutrogena or Target's version of that called Up & Up.
Our dollar stores used to carry this but now am having a hard time finding it. Need to check our Wal-Mart though.

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/29/2015 12:13:00 PM

Love this mascara!! Have repurchased this on and off and I think I will stick to this one when I'm not trying out something new. after curling, I start applying onto tips then wiggle from my roots up-- my lashes are luscious!! Sky reaching and natural looking. Another great thing is that it doesn't seem to clump if you don't over apply. Great great value for this little gem, recommend :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

ABSOLUTE FAVORITE DRUGSTORE MASCARA! I use this faithfully. The formula is amazing, not too wet, not to dry. Really lengthens lashes!

on 2/16/2015 6:06:00 PM

As a mascara junkie,I picked this up at Big Lots for $2, because of the brush. The long brush is the kind that works wonders for me and this was no exception. Great mascara, very dark black, went on easily and clump free and made my lashes l-o-n-g,just how I like them.

I like the long tube and as I stated before, the brush. It's reminiscent of the definicils brush. (my all time fav. mascara!)

This is a great buy, and does what it is supposed to, and so far, nothing it isn't!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara is amazing, It curls and lengthens my eye lashes.
It doesn't create clumps or join my eye lashes together.
A great purchase at superdrug.

on 12/23/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have bought this mascara twice and it goes on as a light application, so it is easily buildable without adding too much. Does a great job at lengthening lashes.

I loved the price of $3.99 but I have a few issues.

The mascara runs dry after a week and a half... have had to add a few drops of contact solution to get two weeks out of it.

Secondly, when the mascara dries out, it tends to flake and leaves little black dots on cheeks and eyeballs.

Overall, this is a great mascara and for the price I can stop being cheap and buy one a week.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have straight asian lashes and use a lash curling everyday. This mascara doesn't keep the curl and my lashes fall straight down as soon as this mascara touches my lashes, which is a huge con for me. The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because the color is very black and it does lengthen lashes. I will not buy again because this masacara holds no curl.

on 11/7/2014 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So worth the deal. Pick it up to see your lashes get long.

on 9/20/2014 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

good mascara for the price!!!! This mascara has high quality but the price is cheap. It really lengths not so much on volume but still good because that can be solved with a volumizing mascara. WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE. Try it you have nothing to loose.