Cover Girl Clean Normal Skin Pressed Powder

Cover Girl Clean Normal Skin Pressed Powder

3.9

NEW 2016 FORMULA: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, BHT, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide,Ultramarines

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

good stuff. I always bought cover girl pressed powder. I actually like it better then Mary Kay pressed powder

on 11/22/2016 12:50:00 PM

it has great coverage. i use it everyday with the matching foundation. amazing product.

on 11/22/2016 12:14:00 PM

I reviewed this a few weeks ago thinking that I liked it - WRONG. Still can't get over the calamine lotion smell, but that's not even the issue. This stuff is SO PATCHY on my skin! I thought it gave good coverage but I must've just been in dim lighting because under fluorescent lights it looks like my face is polka-dotted, since this stuff only sits in certain areas. I almost always use a primer primer before applying foundation, but that doesn't help. I'm really not sure why I thought the coverage was so great when I first got it because like the past reviews say, it definitely oxidizes and gets super blotchy on my face.

on 10/23/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I don't know if I just held onto it for too long, but it really accentuates the dry patches of my skin and oxidises. The packaging did hold up for the ~2 years I had it though.

I put this over the matching foundation. This powder does not do much on its own. Not very good coverage and is slightly chalky. But, over the clean foundation this works like a dream! They have lots of colors and

on 5/14/2016 3:13:00 PM

I bought this product twice. I really like it. The smell is a bit too much but after applying you won't smell it anymore. GREAT coverage and the colour in my case is 125 buff beige is greatt

This is a go to powder for a lot of women over the years. It's not a powder that promises to do special tricks. It's a no frills basic translucent powder that provides a clean,fresh finish. Not obvious or cakey. Plus I like the trademark Cover Girl scent.

on 3/20/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this product and was matched by the lady but couldn't open the packaging or see the colour. Went home and used it a couple of times in the summer when I'm more tanned. But after a month or so of getting paler this looked orange on me. Never really liked the chalky-ness of the powder. Packaging got loose after a week of use. The little applicator that it comes with is rough on the skin and not helpful at all. I use this product as an eyeshadow. I hate it and have used way better products.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I would buy this again. Very smooth to apply. You could put it after foundation for last long foundation. Very cheap too. You could only get this only at 5$ I think.

I like this paired with the "Normal Skin" foundation. I just want shine control and a sheer matte finish, because I have a very oily nose and forehead (upper t-zone I guess). This is very lightweight, matte, and not chalky/heavy/cakey. I like the compact, it's slim and has a nice puff and mirror, but I liked the older presentation better, which was even slimmer. I am around an NC25 and use "Creamy Natural" paired with the liquid in the same shade. The scent is kind of too strong, so I knocked a lippie off for that. I read a review below about letting it sit open for a few days, and allowing the fragrance to sort of "air out" so it's less strong, and that does actually help! At least it smells good, but I wish it were fragrance free. I suppose the Noxzema ingredients in the "Normal Skin" line are supposed to help with clear skin, and IDK about that, but these products don't break me out, and I am breakout prone with cosmetics. Overall, I would say this is a good, reliable, inexpensive setting/blotting powder!