Cover Girl Clean Normal Skin Pressed Powder

Cover Girl Clean Normal Skin Pressed Powder

3.8

NEW 2016 FORMULA: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylparaben, BHT, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-):, Titanium Dioxide,Ultramarines

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very smelly powder for most people its probably not to offensive but I am very sensitive to scents and I think this has a horrible smell. Covers ok not great and definitely gave me that powdered look my grandmother liked. If you have a very oily complexion I can see this working for you Will not repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

good stuff. I always bought cover girl pressed powder. I actually like it better then Mary Kay pressed powder

on 11/22/2016 12:50:00 PM

it has great coverage. i use it everyday with the matching foundation. amazing product.

on 11/22/2016 12:14:00 PM

I reviewed this a few weeks ago thinking that I liked it - WRONG. Still can't get over the calamine lotion smell, but that's not even the issue. This stuff is SO PATCHY on my skin! I thought it gave good coverage but I must've just been in dim lighting because under fluorescent lights it looks like my face is polka-dotted, since this stuff only sits in certain areas. I almost always use a primer primer before applying foundation, but that doesn't help. I'm really not sure why I thought the coverage was so great when I first got it because like the past reviews say, it definitely oxidizes and gets super blotchy on my face.

on 10/23/2016 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I don't know if I just held onto it for too long, but it really accentuates the dry patches of my skin and oxidises. The packaging did hold up for the ~2 years I had it though.

I put this over the matching foundation. This powder does not do much on its own. Not very good coverage and is slightly chalky. But, over the clean foundation this works like a dream! They have lots of colors and

on 5/14/2016 3:13:00 PM

I bought this product twice. I really like it. The smell is a bit too much but after applying you won't smell it anymore. GREAT coverage and the colour in my case is 125 buff beige is greatt

This is a go to powder for a lot of women over the years. It's not a powder that promises to do special tricks. It's a no frills basic translucent powder that provides a clean,fresh finish. Not obvious or cakey. Plus I like the trademark Cover Girl scent.

on 3/20/2016 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got this product and was matched by the lady but couldn't open the packaging or see the colour. Went home and used it a couple of times in the summer when I'm more tanned. But after a month or so of getting paler this looked orange on me. Never really liked the chalky-ness of the powder. Packaging got loose after a week of use. The little applicator that it comes with is rough on the skin and not helpful at all. I use this product as an eyeshadow. I hate it and have used way better products.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I would buy this again. Very smooth to apply. You could put it after foundation for last long foundation. Very cheap too. You could only get this only at 5$ I think.