Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse Nuit

Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse Nuit

3.4

QUA/WATER, GLYCOL PALMITATE, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, DIMETHICONE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, LAUROYL LYSINE, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, HYDROLYZED LUPINE PROTEIN, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) LEAF CELL EXTRACT, AGERATUM CONYZOIDES LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONIUM NARBONENSE FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL [N2203/C]

on 1/4/2017 8:12:00 AM

I've been using the cream for about a month. I love its smell and texture and my skin is really smooth in the morning. Not sure if there is any noticeable difference to it yet.

on 11/8/2015 10:46:00 AM

This is a good moisturiser for dry skin. I don't think it has amazing properties and it won't make your skin look any different, but it does hydrate. I use it during the day, not at night.

It has a pleasant fragrance and sinks in to my skin quite easily. It's over priced for what it is, but I'll keep using mine until it's finished because it's s good basic moisturising cream.

It claims to be an 'anti-fatigue' cream -- I don't know what that means -- it doesn't make my skin look any different.

Three lippies because it is a decent product but nothing special.

on 6/13/2013 9:45:00 AM

Purchased this during the Christmas season when they have the lotion combo pack. Best deals than. This would have been the 2nd product I purchased from Nuxe.

It is an overall good cream. It takes a minute or so to absorb completely after application (that is with a serum underneath as well). Very little goes a long way without an oily texture. For my combination skin with acne, it does not cause additional breakouts and keeps the texture of my skin super soft the next morning. The redness is slightly less compare to the night prior. The smell is very pleasant but not overpowering.

Also, used this with a heavy hand when snowboarding, keeps my skin hydrated and protected from the cold conditions on the slopes.

Would definitely repurchase this when there is a promo though. Even though this little jar does last me anywhere between 3-5 months depending weather conditions (heavily reliant on this during the cold Canadian winters).

on 10/17/2014 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I was looking forward to trying this and it felt lovely when applying it, but 2 days later and my skin is utterly ruined ! I can't even describe how bad it looks, extremely dry, itchy and red, feels like its on fire. Lumps, bumps and spots everywhere. My skin is so dry i feel like i could just peel it off. parts look warped or almost burnt its so dry. I have no idea what ingredient caused this but I am so upset I am now on prescription antihistamines, Hydrocortisone cream and a whole host of moisturising products to try fix it.

The cream has a nice thick texture which doesn't make me feel greasy. It takes a few minutes for the cream to sink in, but after that the skin feels nicely soft and supple. The product didn't seem to break me out.
The biggest drawback about the cream is the scent. It smells sooo heavy even though they claim the product contains only natural components.
I also wish the packaging was a pump and not a regular jar.

AWE-SOME!

on 6/6/2013 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I found this product to be thick , heavy and perfumed like a body cream.
It is the same scent as the famous Nuxe dry oil. The perfume scent is lovely but strong and I think another reviewer said it made her eyes water. I can believe it as I found it way too scented for facial use myself. I bit the bullet and gave it a go as a night cream.
I used it nightly for 2 weeks and found my skin developed a few zits. (My skin never breaks out!) I stopped using it as a night cream and now am using it up as a hand and body cream.
I would not buy this again.

UPDATE- I have not used this in ages. My face is feeling a little dryer with the colder weather. I have started to use this a few times a week . I use much less than a pea size for my face and neck. So far so good. The smell is still more thank I like but I find I can tolerate it if I put a bit on the end of a Qtip and then pounce a little bit here and there on my face and neck and then massage it in. A very little goes a long way and keeps my skin moist. No I doubt I will ever buy this stuff again. I still think this stuff is overpriced and overly perfumed.

on 3/30/2013 4:42:00 PM

Anything with the words "anti-fatigue" on it catches my eye, which is how I ended up buying this.
I agree with previous reviewer. It's not exactly ground-breaking, but it's a good night-time cream.
I have combination skin, which is getting drier with age but gets the occasional spot now and then. I have been using it for about three weeks and no break-outs or clogged skin so far. What I love about it are two things: (a) the texture, which in French I would call "onctueuse" - smooth and creamy (yet not heavy or oily; and (b) the smell - oh, the smell. I wish it came in a perfume!

on 4/9/2013 1:05:00 PM

I was really nicely surprised with this cream!
It's not miraculous but it has such a nice texture and smell that you just cannot dislike it :)
Texture is creamy but still very light, it spreads beautifully and sinks in really fast - it's totally non greasy even on my combination skin with very oily T-zone. It really makes the skin nice and soft.
Smell is beautifull, something between a nice floral perfume and fresh flowers. It is very strong, but it's so pleasant so I don't mind it at all - it's so nice to fall asleep surrounded by that gorgeous smell and with that soft feeling on your face.
It doesn't promise to remove wrinkles and already visible signs of ageing. It says it encourages cell renewal and slows further ageing, so it does everything that it promises!

I just don't understand why is this only night cream - it doesn't have any fruit acids or anything that you cannot put on your face during the day so I'm pretty sure it can be used as a daytime moisturizer as well (if you don't mind day creams without SPF).

I'm probably one of rare people who prefer jar package - it just looks more luxurious and makes the product a bit more special.
You wash your face (and hands at the same time) before you put moisturiser anyway so it's not like you're putting dirty fingers in the jar so I don't find jars unsanitary. You also close the jar as soon as you take needed amount of moisturizer so it's not exposed to air for a long time - just for a few seconds.

on 4/26/2013 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The scent is to strong, almost like "old lady" perfume, the texture is great though, very fresh and comforting and not greasy at all.

Popular Moisturizers