Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse

Nuxe Creme Prodigieuse

3.4

Aqua/Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycol Palmitate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Leaf Cell Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract, Tropolone, Limonium Narbonense Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol [N2202/A].

on 6/26/2017 4:53:00 AM

To be honest I preferred the old Nuxe. Back in the day they were more subtle on the scent and better value for money and easily stood up against the market leaders. But I have to be honest and say their moisturizers simply don't do enough for my skin. They feel nice and have admirable ingredients but don't stack up against other brands. This cream is a prime example. It's pretty basic for what it is and has zero sunscreen or mineral sun protection. The smell is of the cream is overpowering making me question whether it really is suitable for sensitive skins - fragrance is a big sensitizer. So what we are left with is a nice cream and as one reviewer has noted, probably best suited to younger skins who need basic hydration more. At this stage I wouldn't make up my entire skin care from this line. It's pretty, French and sweet - but for serious skin care look elsewhere perhaps.

on 3/14/2016 4:00:00 AM

Wish I had discovered this 30 years ago when I was 20 and had greasy , spotty skin as it leaves skin with a clean matte feel and no shine. Now I´,m 50 and have drier skin than 30 years ago I need something a little more moisturising as this leaves my face a little too tight. I gave a tube to my 19 year old niece as i think it is more for her age group. Great for younger combination skin for soaking up excess grease but not for the over 40s. I am only using it as I got it in a multipack with eye cream and the famous oil but wouldn´t buy it on its own. I have to use it under a good serum otherwise I wouldn´t be able to move my face as it would be as stiff as a board. Would definatley reccommend for younger greasy ksin as it would be a holy grail product for many but us oldies should stick to something more moisturizing.

on 2/16/2016 4:08:00 PM

I got a sample of this when buying Nuxe detox serum and i think its OK. I dont like the smell.. too strong for me and it smells like grandma. It really did not moisturize my skin maybe it could be a good option for summer...as a light weight moisturizer.

on 6/1/2015 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The worst moisturizer ever. First off, it does not moisturize, at all. It feels thick, hard to spread. It left pale smears all over my face and how is this anti fatigue? or anti stress? It does nothing positive for my skin. This is very silicone like and balls up! Do NOT try to put makeup over this, I had little balled up pieces all over my face from the moisturizer. The more your try to rub it in, the worse is becomes. It smells good and that is the only plus, but please do not let that be the reason to buy this. Nuxe makes an amazing body oil but not this.

on 4/4/2015 5:20:00 AM

I don't particularly like the scent.Doesn't moisturise well and does not do any good for my sensitive skin.

on 3/24/2015 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love the smell of this cream (the same of huile prodigieuse), though it can be overpowering. Also no breakouts and good hydration. I would like a thinner consistency, a less matt finish and a better performance under makeup (this is why I remove one lippie).

I have difficult skin, which is now recovering from an acne treatment, leaving me with scars and combination / dehydrated skin. I use this cream when I need some extra moisture. It glides on smooth, but it needs some time to be rubbed in. After I massage it in, I can feel my skin just drinks it up. It leaves no residu and my face feels well hydrated and plump. I have no trouble with applying my makeup afterwards. I don't risk it.to use it on a daily basis, as it will be slightly too rich for me. Overall I highly recommend this cream, it gives good moisture, has a great scent and leaves no greasy film.

on 11/22/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got it within a package deal when I purchased the Nuxe Oil. I've been using this moisturizers for 5 months now. (yes it last me that long) I only use it in the morning after a toner and serum. This cream does it's job, it moisturizes pretty well. The only problem is that I find it hard to spread the product on my face because it is a little bit too thick and rich. But I really like the smell of it. Overall it is a good product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

As lovely as this works, it also smells like a very familiar Vietnamese desert. Which is really awkward because my family members always comment on how I smell like that certain desert item when I have this on my face.
Awkward...

on 9/20/2013 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I didn't like this at all, though had been hoping that I would. The smell was a bit grandma-ish, though I think they were going for "high-end skin-care floral". It seemed excessive but I could have lived with it. The problem was that it didn't moisturize. The first day I used it was all right. My skin was left slightly matte, unusual for a moisturizer, but no problem. After another few days I started to get really dry and also had a few blemishes on my cheek. One day I even applied it twice to try to get enough moisture. It's rare that I dislike a product enough to return it but I did and would not purchase again. Unsure about whether I'd try anything else from the range. Obviously this works well enough for others, but it definitely didn't do it for me.