Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

3.0

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Stearylkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Soy Milk, Argan and Avocado Oils*, Vanilla Planifolia and Orange Extracts*, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter*†, Cocoa Butter*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Amino Acid Complex (Arginine, Threonine and Serine), Sorbitol, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Borago Officinalis (Borage), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Jojoba Oils*, Rooibos and White Tea Extracts*†, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Orange Oil* *Organic † Fair Trade Made naturally without GMO’s, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances. Verified Gluten-Free 100% Eco-friendly, Vegetarian & Cruelty-Free

on 2/14/2016 11:59:00 PM

I'm not sure what it is about this product. There must be a particular ingredient that is causing extreme dryness and static whenever I use it. I use the matching shampoo with no problem it's excellent but this conditioner is just awful for my hair. I don't think it's the lack of 'cones, I use Terax crema which doesn't have cones and it works wonders for my hair. I just could not give this a good review.I won't repurchase.

on 4/14/2014 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I switched to this after Kiss My Face's Whenever shampoo/conditioner started to bother me (waaaaaay too much lime!) and I absolutely love it. It smells divine. I'm allergic to fragrance, so any scented products have to be 100% natural and it's really hard to find yummy smelling things that are safe for me to use and this one fits the bill! The conditioner leaves my hair soft and frizz hasn't been an issue at all. Even my husband likes using it! He claims to not like leaving the house if he forgot to use conditioner in the shower. I think I'm on my third bottle and I'm not switching any time soon!