Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

3.7

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Stearylkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Soy Milk, Argan and Avocado Oils*, Vanilla Planifolia and Orange Extracts*, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter*†, Cocoa Butter*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Amino Acid Complex (Arginine, Threonine and Serine), Sorbitol, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Borago Officinalis (Borage), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Jojoba Oils*, Rooibos and White Tea Extracts*†, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Orange Oil* *Organic † Fair Trade Made naturally without GMO’s, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances. Verified Gluten-Free 100% Eco-friendly, Vegetarian & Cruelty-Free

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm typically a bumble and bumble kinda girl, but I tried this after becoming interested in more natural products. I have to say, this is a lot different than other normal "dirty" conditioners. I found that is almost coats my hair, rather than making it soft or shiny. Once you put it on, you can rinse and rinse, but it just still feels like it is clinging to your hair. My hair never felt fully clean. Maybe this is one of the better natural conditioners out there, but I didn't personally love it. It does have a very nice orange scent though.

on 9/8/2014 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love Love Love this conditioner. This can really moisturize my hair. I have wavy-curly hair and live in a hot and humit tropical country. This can provide all the moisture your hair needs.

Highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this did a very good job of boosting moisture in my hair and it gave me good texture. The smell is lovely, however it doesn't stay that long. It has a nice thick consistency, but rinses clean. I also admire the ingredient list. I wouldn't waste my time buying the matching styling cream as this also works fine as a leave in and styling cream for my hair type (I'm a 3b). I don't have the matching shampoo unfortunately so I don't know how well that pairs with the conditioner. So far I have only seen this in Wholefoods, but last week I saw that my local CVS was starting to carry it. Update: Not too hydrating overtime as a rinse-out. I still love it as a leave-in though, but will not repurchase.