Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

4.6

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Stearylkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Soy Milk, Argan and Avocado Oils*, Vanilla Planifolia and Orange Extracts*, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter*†, Cocoa Butter*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Amino Acid Complex (Arginine, Threonine and Serine), Sorbitol, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Borago Officinalis (Borage), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Jojoba Oils*, Rooibos and White Tea Extracts*†, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Orange Oil* *Organic † Fair Trade Made naturally without GMO’s, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances. Verified Gluten-Free 100% Eco-friendly, Vegetarian & Cruelty-Free

on 1/20/2015 7:48:00 AM

I use this as a very deep conditioning treatment when I clarify my hair after swimming. The scent is all right- sort of orangey, strangely intriguing. It's a very thick conditioner so it would be much better if the bottle sat upside down, but it's not too hard to get enough out.

I leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing and I've managed to keep swimming with no further damage to my hair, which is exactly what I was going for!

I have fussy dry ends, oily scalp hair, in humid, hot Singapore. I like to have volume, yet my hair products need to be moisturising without weighing it down at all. IMHO, it is a relatively good conditioner, great wake-me-up smell, good ingredients, and my hair feels and looks great after the conditioner. Try it! I like this so much that I bought the shampoo from the same brand. FYI I have used 3/4 of the bottle. :)

on 8/23/2015 7:15:00 AM

How good does this stuff smell! Kind of like citrus sherbet? It's a gentle, moisturising conditioner that doesn't weigh my fine hair down or make it greasy.

on 9/8/2014 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love Love Love this conditioner. This can really moisturize my hair. I have wavy-curly hair and live in a hot and humit tropical country. This can provide all the moisture your hair needs.

Highly recommended!

on 4/14/2014 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I switched to this after Kiss My Face's Whenever shampoo/conditioner started to bother me (waaaaaay too much lime!) and I absolutely love it. It smells divine. I'm allergic to fragrance, so any scented products have to be 100% natural and it's really hard to find yummy smelling things that are safe for me to use and this one fits the bill! The conditioner leaves my hair soft and frizz hasn't been an issue at all. Even my husband likes using it! He claims to not like leaving the house if he forgot to use conditioner in the shower. I think I'm on my third bottle and I'm not switching any time soon!