Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

3.3

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Stearylkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Soy Milk, Argan and Avocado Oils*, Vanilla Planifolia and Orange Extracts*, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter*†, Cocoa Butter*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Amino Acid Complex (Arginine, Threonine and Serine), Sorbitol, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Borago Officinalis (Borage), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Jojoba Oils*, Rooibos and White Tea Extracts*†, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Orange Oil* *Organic † Fair Trade Made naturally without GMO’s, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances. Verified Gluten-Free 100% Eco-friendly, Vegetarian & Cruelty-Free

on 2/14/2016 11:59:00 PM

I'm not sure what it is about this product. There must be a particular ingredient that is causing extreme dryness and static whenever I use it. I use the matching shampoo with no problem it's excellent but this conditioner is just awful for my hair. I don't think it's the lack of 'cones, I use Terax crema which doesn't have cones and it works wonders for my hair. I just could not give this a good review.I won't repurchase.

Smelled fantastic. Works alright as a leave in conditioner.
But actually conditioning my hair with it (no shampoo before), my hair felt very dry, almost like straw, after. Must be the absence of many silicones, which I'm so used to.
It was on sale for $5; while the ingredients sound really great I wouldn't pay regular price otherwise.

It does add some shine.

I had to spend way too much time carefully detangling my hair, even though I drenched my hair in this multiple times a day as a leave-in conditioner in addition to using it in the shower. With some silicones and hydrolyzed protein I think it would have packed a more powerful punch.

Smells really good like a creamsicle and works well for me. A lil like a cheapie but a goodie, but still good.

on 1/20/2015 7:48:00 AM

I use this as a very deep conditioning treatment when I clarify my hair after swimming. The scent is all right- sort of orangey, strangely intriguing. It's a very thick conditioner so it would be much better if the bottle sat upside down, but it's not too hard to get enough out.

I leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing and I've managed to keep swimming with no further damage to my hair, which is exactly what I was going for!

I have fussy dry ends, oily scalp hair, in humid, hot Singapore. I like to have volume, yet my hair products need to be moisturising without weighing it down at all. IMHO, it is a relatively good conditioner, great wake-me-up smell, good ingredients, and my hair feels and looks great after the conditioner. Try it! I like this so much that I bought the shampoo from the same brand. FYI I have used 3/4 of the bottle. :)

on 8/23/2015 7:15:00 AM

How good does this stuff smell! Kind of like citrus sherbet? It's a gentle, moisturising conditioner that doesn't weigh my fine hair down or make it greasy.