Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

4.2

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Stearylkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Soy Milk, Argan and Avocado Oils*, Vanilla Planifolia and Orange Extracts*, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter*†, Cocoa Butter*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Amino Acid Complex (Arginine, Threonine and Serine), Sorbitol, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Borago Officinalis (Borage), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Jojoba Oils*, Rooibos and White Tea Extracts*†, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Orange Oil* *Organic † Fair Trade Made naturally without GMO’s, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances. Verified Gluten-Free 100% Eco-friendly, Vegetarian & Cruelty-Free

Smells really good like a creamsicle and works well for me. A lil like a cheapie but a goodie, but still good.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've used a few natural conditioners and haven't been impressed since they don't moisturize well or provide that silky conditioner feeling. So my expectations for this weren't high. However after my first use I am SO impressed! The smell of the conditioner is divine and it has that wonderful slippery, silky feel that a lot of the natural conditioners are missing. It really detangled my hair and left it soft, silky, and shiny.

on 8/23/2015 7:15:00 AM

How good does this stuff smell! Kind of like citrus sherbet? It's a gentle, moisturising conditioner that doesn't weigh my fine hair down or make it greasy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Holy moly. This smells like orange creamsicle! Just delicious. My husband actually popped his head in the shower to ask "What is that that you're using??". Good detangling, clean rinsing, but I found this to be a touch too heavy to use daily on my fine/porous hair. HOWEVER! I am adopting it as a deep conditioning treatment! For that, it works great. Better than the actual "Deep Conditioner", which I found terribly waxy. If I'm patient enough to let it sit on my hair for more than a minute, the nourishing feeling is amplified. And orange creamsicle!! Will buy again, but not for use as a daily conditioner. Both the Lavender and Citrus will be on permanent rotation for that purpose! Definitely recommend AN's conditioners!

on 4/14/2014 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I switched to this after Kiss My Face's Whenever shampoo/conditioner started to bother me (waaaaaay too much lime!) and I absolutely love it. It smells divine. I'm allergic to fragrance, so any scented products have to be 100% natural and it's really hard to find yummy smelling things that are safe for me to use and this one fits the bill! The conditioner leaves my hair soft and frizz hasn't been an issue at all. Even my husband likes using it! He claims to not like leaving the house if he forgot to use conditioner in the shower. I think I'm on my third bottle and I'm not switching any time soon!

Smelled fantastic. Works alright as a leave in conditioner.
But actually conditioning my hair with it (no shampoo before), my hair felt very dry, almost like straw, after. Must be the absence of many silicones, which I'm so used to.
It was on sale for $5; while the ingredients sound really great I wouldn't pay regular price otherwise.

It does add some shine.

I had to spend way too much time carefully detangling my hair, even though I drenched my hair in this multiple times a day as a leave-in conditioner in addition to using it in the shower. With some silicones and hydrolyzed protein I think it would have packed a more powerful punch.