Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

3.7

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Stearylkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Soy Milk, Argan and Avocado Oils*, Vanilla Planifolia and Orange Extracts*, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter*†, Cocoa Butter*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Amino Acid Complex (Arginine, Threonine and Serine), Sorbitol, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Borago Officinalis (Borage), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Jojoba Oils*, Rooibos and White Tea Extracts*†, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Orange Oil* *Organic † Fair Trade Made naturally without GMO’s, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances. Verified Gluten-Free 100% Eco-friendly, Vegetarian & Cruelty-Free

on 2/14/2016 11:59:00 PM

I'm not sure what it is about this product. There must be a particular ingredient that is causing extreme dryness and static whenever I use it. I use the matching shampoo with no problem it's excellent but this conditioner is just awful for my hair. I don't think it's the lack of 'cones, I use Terax crema which doesn't have cones and it works wonders for my hair. I just could not give this a good review.I won't repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm typically a bumble and bumble kinda girl, but I tried this after becoming interested in more natural products. I have to say, this is a lot different than other normal "dirty" conditioners. I found that is almost coats my hair, rather than making it soft or shiny. Once you put it on, you can rinse and rinse, but it just still feels like it is clinging to your hair. My hair never felt fully clean. Maybe this is one of the better natural conditioners out there, but I didn't personally love it. It does have a very nice orange scent though.

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've used a few natural conditioners and haven't been impressed since they don't moisturize well or provide that silky conditioner feeling. So my expectations for this weren't high. However after my first use I am SO impressed! The smell of the conditioner is divine and it has that wonderful slippery, silky feel that a lot of the natural conditioners are missing. It really detangled my hair and left it soft, silky, and shiny.

on 8/23/2015 7:15:00 AM

How good does this stuff smell! Kind of like citrus sherbet? It's a gentle, moisturising conditioner that doesn't weigh my fine hair down or make it greasy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Holy moly. This smells like orange creamsicle! Just delicious. My husband actually popped his head in the shower to ask "What is that that you're using??". Good detangling, clean rinsing, but I found this to be a touch too heavy to use daily on my fine/porous hair. HOWEVER! I am adopting it as a deep conditioning treatment! For that, it works great. Better than the actual "Deep Conditioner", which I found terribly waxy. If I'm patient enough to let it sit on my hair for more than a minute, the nourishing feeling is amplified. And orange creamsicle!! Will buy again, but not for use as a daily conditioner. Both the Lavender and Citrus will be on permanent rotation for that purpose! Definitely recommend AN's conditioners!

on 1/20/2015 7:48:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I use this as a very deep conditioning treatment when I clarify my hair after swimming. The scent is all right- sort of orangey, strangely intriguing. It's a very thick conditioner so it would be much better if the bottle sat upside down, but it's not too hard to get enough out.

I leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing and I've managed to keep swimming with no further damage to my hair, which is exactly what I was going for!

on 9/8/2014 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love Love Love this conditioner. This can really moisturize my hair. I have wavy-curly hair and live in a hot and humit tropical country. This can provide all the moisture your hair needs.

Highly recommended!

I have fussy dry ends, oily scalp hair, in humid, hot Singapore. I like to have volume, yet my hair products need to be moisturising without weighing it down at all. IMHO, it is a relatively good conditioner, great wake-me-up smell, good ingredients, and my hair feels and looks great after the conditioner. Try it! I like this so much that I bought the shampoo from the same brand. FYI I have used 3/4 of the bottle. :)

on 4/14/2014 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I switched to this after Kiss My Face's Whenever shampoo/conditioner started to bother me (waaaaaay too much lime!) and I absolutely love it. It smells divine. I'm allergic to fragrance, so any scented products have to be 100% natural and it's really hard to find yummy smelling things that are safe for me to use and this one fits the bill! The conditioner leaves my hair soft and frizz hasn't been an issue at all. Even my husband likes using it! He claims to not like leaving the house if he forgot to use conditioner in the shower. I think I'm on my third bottle and I'm not switching any time soon!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this did a very good job of boosting moisture in my hair and it gave me good texture. The smell is lovely, however it doesn't stay that long. It has a nice thick consistency, but rinses clean. I also admire the ingredient list. I wouldn't waste my time buying the matching styling cream as this also works fine as a leave in and styling cream for my hair type (I'm a 3b). I don't have the matching shampoo unfortunately so I don't know how well that pairs with the conditioner. So far I have only seen this in Wholefoods, but last week I saw that my local CVS was starting to carry it. Update: Not too hydrating overtime as a rinse-out. I still love it as a leave-in though, but will not repurchase.