Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

Filtered by age: 30-35
Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

4.3

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Stearylkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Soy Milk, Argan and Avocado Oils*, Vanilla Planifolia and Orange Extracts*, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter*†, Cocoa Butter*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Amino Acid Complex (Arginine, Threonine and Serine), Sorbitol, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Borago Officinalis (Borage), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Jojoba Oils*, Rooibos and White Tea Extracts*†, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Orange Oil* *Organic † Fair Trade Made naturally without GMO’s, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances. Verified Gluten-Free 100% Eco-friendly, Vegetarian & Cruelty-Free

Smells really good like a creamsicle and works well for me. A lil like a cheapie but a goodie, but still good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Holy moly. This smells like orange creamsicle! Just delicious. My husband actually popped his head in the shower to ask "What is that that you're using??". Good detangling, clean rinsing, but I found this to be a touch too heavy to use daily on my fine/porous hair. HOWEVER! I am adopting it as a deep conditioning treatment! For that, it works great. Better than the actual "Deep Conditioner", which I found terribly waxy. If I'm patient enough to let it sit on my hair for more than a minute, the nourishing feeling is amplified. And orange creamsicle!! Will buy again, but not for use as a daily conditioner. Both the Lavender and Citrus will be on permanent rotation for that purpose! Definitely recommend AN's conditioners!

I have fussy dry ends, oily scalp hair, in humid, hot Singapore. I like to have volume, yet my hair products need to be moisturising without weighing it down at all. IMHO, it is a relatively good conditioner, great wake-me-up smell, good ingredients, and my hair feels and looks great after the conditioner. Try it! I like this so much that I bought the shampoo from the same brand. FYI I have used 3/4 of the bottle. :)

on 8/23/2015 7:15:00 AM

How good does this stuff smell! Kind of like citrus sherbet? It's a gentle, moisturising conditioner that doesn't weigh my fine hair down or make it greasy.