Smashbox Be Legendary Posy Pink

4.5

on 10/1/2015 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Kind of randomly bought this without thinking, and WOW this is the best pink I own, I always get compliments on the colour! It's natural looking, but just enough for people to notice. Other lipsticks I have in similar colours blend in too much and are totally not noticeable. Somethin about this one! Looks great over a few different pink lipliners, and naturally pretty on its own. Formula is creamy and long lasting, not too shiny, great finish. Im 3/4 done!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product was a bit of an impulse buy but I'm so glad I tried it as I have never used a Smashbox product before!
Recently, my local Boots had a refurbishment and they introduced lots more beauty counters including Smashbox so I went straight down there to have a browse.

With lipstick, I find myself in a bit of a style rut as I tell myself to try new colours but always find myself buying beiges! This is like a pink/peach colour and looks very fresh. I was a bit disappointed that when mixed with my natural lip pigment, this shade comes out a little mauve on me, so it wasn't exactly the look I was going for but I still like it :)

This lipstick is very moisturising and is packed with shea butter, vitamin C & E, I feel like I'm wearing a tinted lip balm not a lipstick.
I own a lot of MAC lipsticks but I will definitely be trying more of the Smashbox range as the Be Legendary lipsticks are a lot more moisturising and natural-looking.

I do like the packaging as well purely because it is unique against my other lipsticks. This lipstick comes in a solid, rectangular tube and the swivel part is very sturdy which is good seeing as these are 1.50 more expensive than MAC lipsticks.

I wouldn't buy this product again. Only because, there are other shades in the range that I would rather try. I wanted a natural, slightly nude pink and I thought Posy Pink would be that, but I need something that doesn't look mauve on me.

Popular Lipsticks