MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Dirty Blonde, it's SO amazing! It is moussey-rich textured & applies so easily. Any slant angle brush w a sharp hard edge will do. I'm light brunette but I find Dirty Blonde is an awesome match for those not-too-dark 1940s brows nothing too mannish masculine nor stark. A good dupe is NYX Brow pomade in blonde or ABH Taupe. To me this is the best brow product! #downtowntriplecrown

This is amazing. I'm a blonde and my eyebrows are practically see through. For the longest time I didn't bother filling them because I didn't think colors existed. I had tried Maybellines brow palette and it was okay. I decided to go high end and I was debating between ABH Dipbrow or this and I'm glad I chose this (also my sephora didn't have any abh). I got Ash Blonde and it isn't too yellowy like a lot of other blonde brow products are. I love this, it's pigmented, not too warm, and very creamy which I think is a good, making it easy to manipulate and work into the brows, but to each their own. Would totally recommend if you're blonde but don't want such a yellow blonde, it's amazing.

Why does everyone like this??? I bought it when I ran out of my Anastasia dip brow, and oh no this is soooo different. The consistency is very smooth almost moussy pomade and very light when i applied on my brow. I had to go several times in order to get the intensity right. Where as Anastasia is like a creme very pigmented and fast to use. Mac requires so much time to use on brows.

Bottom line, I returned and bought Anastasia.

This stuff is amazing! I was originally going to buy the Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade but then I found out about this product, I decided to try it out and boy am I glad I did.

The formula: A little bit goes a long way, no seriously - a LITTLE bit goes a LONG way. The formula is quite similar to the Fluidline gel liner but more long lasting and waterproof. It stays put and does not flake. I even tried scratching it off my hand and it didn't budge. Yup, and I even tested it by rubbing it under running water (it didn't move).
My hair is a really dark brown/black so I purchased "Deep Dark Brunnette" and it suits me perfectly. You can use a little bit of product for a softer look but if you over-load the brush, it could look more bold and dark. Very versatile!

Originally, I was going to use MAC's Fluidline in Dipdown to fill in my eyebrows although after swatching both products on my hand, the brow gelcreme is definitely more long lasting and they cost the same and come in the same 3g glass pot. I think I might even try using this product as a gel liner for my eyes. Killing two birds with one stone I guess.

As for the price: It costs $19.50 w/o taxes here in Canada which is reasonable considering how much product you get and the quality. You're only using just a little bit at a time and the only reason why I'd repurchase because this is my new holy grail eyebrow product! Otherwise, I am a total drugstore makeup girl and I'd only splurge once in a while.

For reference i have medium brown hair and some blond highlights and I am N1 for face and body foundation. My skin type is combination to oily in summer. This product is the only brow product that stays on my face even after going out all day in hot and humid summer. I have tried pencils, powders, brow mascara of many Asian and western brands including MAC, this product is the best among all because it lasts so long and it keeps my brows neat all the time. I own redhead and dirty blonde, and I can definitely create brows that suits all kinds of looks with. The MAC lady said it is permanent so I didn't need to stock up!!! I will repurchase forever.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Major love! My brows have been needing a product like this for a long time! I know Anastasia DipBrow is popular and loved by many, but that brand is not available in my country. This is a wonderful iff not, better option!

I used to use powders and pencils which I still do at times. I have very thick in diameter brow hairs and powder made my eyebrows look fuzzy caterpillars no matter how light handed I was and it never completely filled in the gaps and spaces plus, powder is not good for extending the tail cleanly. Pencils are the next best thing but they take so long to use. This gelcreme has changed up my brow game completely. I can get clean looking brows every time with a perfect tail, not overly done, and no fuzzy look.

I have dark tan skin and black hair so I got this in Deep Dark Brunette which matches me perfectly. You need an angled brush with, I use a very thin one. You do need to be light handed with it. I can fill in gaps and do everything with this. Another reason why I love this is because it STAYS. I wore this while waking up very early to travel, going through hot security, 3 hour plane trip, finding my hotel, and when I checked in the mirror, my brows were still intact, looking like I did them in the morning.

Ive always had thick brows with lots of spaces and I have always been self conscious of them. My cousins made fun of me because of my brows! I am so confident with my brows now, ever since I started using this product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Can I say love? Definitely Holy grail status, I was using MAC's Espresso eye shadow prior to this and I am more than glad I've diverted to this gel creme. This stuff does not budge! I love that this has no warm undertone so it's universal (Deep Dark Brunette). I would definitely recommend.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

HG brow product! If you are a redhead, and tired of all the "auburn" products out there being too dark for you, you MUST try the Mac Fluidline Brow Gel Creme in Redhead. Just do it. The heavens opened and the angels cried when I first applied it. You can be as bold or as light handed with this product as you wish, it blends like a dream and wears like iron. Thank you so much for coming up with a brow product I can actually use.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this product in Deep, Dark Brunette. I have pretty fair skin color and very dark hair, so it's hard to find a color that doesn't look garish but that is rich, and matches my complexion perfectly. It is a true brunette color, I don't find that there are any hints of red or any other color.
This product gives your brows great definition and a rich color--however, it is not for a novice or a beginner. I have been brow-obsessed for many years, and I found this product challenging to work with at first. A little goes a long way, I dip the brush in the pot and then dab it on a piece of tissue before applying. You do have time to fix errors though before it dries.
I like that it lasts all day even if I get sweaty. I fell asleep with it on my brows once and they weren't perfect in the morning, but there was still a lot of color on my brows.
I prefer this Gel Creme to pencil--I find that it makes my brows pop more and the richness of the color is superior to pencils. Doesn't rub off like powders, and just a single step application is great for those rushed mornings.

I have this in the shade Dirty Blonde because although I'm a brunette, the darkest shade was too red for me. I LOVE THIS. HG brow product for sure!
I was using the Anastasia Brow Wiz to fill the brows and then the Benefit Gimme Brow to set them and I was happy, until I went to MAC and the makeup artist there tried this gelcreme on my eyebrows and WOW. It's so good, looks very natural, very long wearing, and very easy to use. When I use a pencil I have to be very careful because I'm no expert and they can end up looking a bit too harsh. If I'm going for a really dramatic brow I may use a pencil, then the gel creme and finally the gimme brow or a clear brow gel but that's too much work for everyday. This product is all I need in an everyday basis. Go for it if you can, go and ask if they can try it on you. So awesome!!!!
CON: They only have 3 shades. That's why it's so important you try it on before you buy it.

EDIT: I still love it but I've been getting comments on the color (as in it looks different than my eyebrows) so I don't think I'll keep using it on an everyday basis. PLEASE MAC, WE NEED MORE SHADES!!!!

Popular Brows Products