Got2B Smoothed Over Straightening Balm [DISCONTINUED]

Got2B Smoothed Over Straightening Balm [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

WATER (AQUA); CYCLOMETHICONE; C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN; GLYCERIN; DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL; DIMETHICONE; SODIUM ACRYLATE/ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER; ISOHEXADECANE; POLYSORBATE-80; POLYQUATERNIUM-46; DIMETHICONOL; STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE; PVP; PHENYL TRIMETHICONE; DISODIUM EDTA; METHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; DMDM HYDANTOIN; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); EXT. VIOLET NO. 2 (CI 60730); RED 33 (CI 17200)

This is a great smelling straightening cream. I find that this stuff makes my hair easier to straighten since it softens my hair and makes it last a bit longer. I love the packaging and price

Good stuff. Works, smells nice. I use it now instead of the Beyond the Zone's Get'n Creamed that I can never find any more! Ppl buy it faster than I can get to the store. So I am now getting this Got 2 Be product instead and it is just as good. The bottle is incredibly cute. Just use a tiny amount. A little goes a long ways. If you overdo, you will get greasy.

on 4/1/2007 11:25:00 PM

I was having trouble finding this product and called Got2B and found out it has been discontinued.....

on 8/13/2006 2:10:00 PM

I love this stuff! I have curly, 3-A-B thick hair...and this calms it, softens it, straightens it, and does not dry it out. I am on my 3rd tube and it's great! It's a thick cream, smells nice, and I use about 3-4 pumps worth for my slightly longer than shoulder length hair. Love it, more so than my KMS Flat out, TIGI Control Freak, or Rusk Str8. And the price cannot be beat!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this styling product to make my thick and coarse hair just a little bit smoother. Boy, was I disappointed!

It didn't make my hair smooth at all, it made it even stiffer. It weighed down my hair, didn't make it straight (nor curly), made my hair look greasy and at the same time dried it out. This might just be the worst hair styling product I've ever tried. Plus - alcohol is listed as the second ingredient (after water)...

on 11/12/2007 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to love this stuff!! It made my wavy hair a bit calmer and much more lovely. Frizz free and all that. I'd put a little on at night when my hair was wet, give it a brush, and then off to bed. In the morning, my hair would get another brush and then it would be the most shiny pretty stuff on the face of the planet. Now I am in a wetter climate and that doesn't work as well. I am trying to find a replacement, but oh how I miss this stuff.

I bought this based on the reviews here, and guess what? I am on to my 4th bottle! Hassle-free, easy to use, smells great and works pretty well, though sometimes it does tend to weigh down my fine hair. When that happens, I'll just point the nozzle of my hairdryer towards the roots to pump up the volume.
Will repurchase :)

on 6/11/2005 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this product, it did straighten my hair, but it weight it down alot. I felt like it looked a little stiff. I put it to close to my roots and I didn't like the way it looked right after I dried my hair, espeically when I woke up the next day, my hair looked dirty. Overall, if you want to get your hair straight, it will work, but if you have fine hair like me, careful, cause even a little bit can make your hair weight down and stiff. I would recommend this product to someone who has thick hair.

on 10/14/2005 11:35:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim since it was a 2 for $5 special. I thought, a product so cheap? "Got 2 Be" lousy!! WELL, I love it. I didn't find that it weighed my hair down at all .. made my hair feel silky smooth and straight. Definitely will repurchase, worth every cent!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on my second bottle. I can use this stuff after my hair is dry and it still works as well. I have a hairdryer with a built in brush. My hair is super thick so it's hard for me to use too much. I usually use about 3-4 pumps for my whole head.

Popular Styling Products