Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

2.5

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this in medium since I am more on the dark tan skin tone. Its definitely a little orangey which I dont like. But since my acne isnt too severe, I used very little to conceal redness on my cheeks and then set it with powder so the color evens out to my skin tone. Since im using this in the winter, it works fine but I can imagine this being very oily during the summer. I do have small red pimplea in the areas I applied this but I cant tell if its this product causing that since im always acne prone in that area. Overall, its working ok for me but def not repurchasing!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this product is very cakey and flakey.

on 5/10/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like how this BB Cream gives more coverage than other ones-it doesn't crease on my undereye circles and it gets rid of redness. The only problem is that it leaves a white cast, which is actually good for under my eyes because it brightens it up, but it makes the rest of my face look washed out. It does get better as I go through the day and it isn't overly noticable, but it bothers me sometimes. But considering the low price-I got mine for around $6-it's worth it.

on 10/11/2013 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have medium brown skin and I got this in medium-deep and I thought it would match me because the maybelline medium deep did but I was so wrong. If you have darkish skin or warm undertone skin I would stay away from this. Although it would probably be a better colour match if you had cool undertone skin. Aside for the terrible colour selection it has decent coverage for a bb cream and has a nice consistency, that isn't too watery. Also a nice plus is that is has spf 25. If your thinking of buying this I would test the colours first, but if they match you go for it.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This bb cream isn't that great. At first i was head over heals for it, but after a week i found it a bit cakey. It's quite thick compared to most bb creams, but it's not that great. Also they only have 3 color selections, as a medium/deep skin tone i took medium/dark and its still too light! I have a bunch of it left over and i use it as concealer, which works great! It has great coverage, but using it as a bb cream i wouldn't recommend. I think this formula is great for concealing under eye circles and it brightens up my undereyes because it's a bit too light for my skin tone.

Overall, This bb cream should be a concealer rather than an acutal "bb cream"

on 2/22/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Not for women of color...so if you're darker than Halle Berry or Beyonce, save your money.