Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.5

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Got medium/dark. Turns out it is too light for me, and the undertone is pink, while I have a very yellow undertone. I'm NC45 in MAC. Should have gone for the DARK one, but I didn't see it there. Also, the product is very thick, to my surprise, so application wasn't a complete breeze. Won't search for a darker color.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is the first BB Cream I've tried and I have to say I'm likely to buy it again because it really helps with Oily skin. The first time I tried it was on a Sunday when I usually wear no makeup at all. It was very think and pasty. I have yellow/orange undertones and the color just wasnt dark enough for me. However, it is a great primer. I read some tips on BB Creams online and figured out that this one was probably best used as a primer and oil blocker. I used it sort of like a foundation the next time I applied it. Following the tips I read, I first applied some moisturizer and then applied the cream on my acne scars and under my eyes first and then all over. Then let it set. After that I followed my regular makeup routine using a little less Studio Fix concelor and then finished with a translucent powder for oily skin. Usually by the end of the day my face is oily and the concelor sort of makes itself know and kind of wears off however, all i needed was a little blot around my nose and my makeup was the same as when I applied it in AM. So Glad it works! You definitely need to experiment some with this one but its worth a try! Especially for you oily skin gals. And its cheap!