Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

It's good for a drugstore price , not that much product and cheap packaging but it covers well but it's not full coverage cause it's a bb cream

on 9/21/2016 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For reference, I have combination to oily skin & Asian complexion.

Firstly, I found that none of the shades fit me. As it is a fairly pigmented product, it's really noticeable if you don't have the right shade. The Medium shade was too light and the Medium/Dark shade was too dark. This wasn't really a deal breaker for me though as I just ended up buying both shades and mixed them together to come up with the right shade.

I've been using this product every day for a week to give it a chance and, while it did have some positives, overall it unfortunately just wasn't the product for me.

My notes on this product:
- I noticed that instead of hiding/blurring my pores, it actually emphasised them. Never have my pores looked so noticeable. I was better off without it.
- Evens out skin tone well and pretty good coverage for a BB cream. It hides redness well BUT it oxidised on my skin in patches?? So my whole face didn't turn orange but random patches did (particularly on my cheeks), which was really weird and really unflattering... I noticed this tended to happen after about 4 hours of wear.
- Emphasises the dry spots on my face instead of moisturising (particularly around my nose)
- Emphasises lines/creases/wrinkles (particularly my smile lines & under eyes)
- Didn't blend in/sink into my skin straight away. After application, the product kind of just sat on top, looking quite chalky. HOWEVER this did improve after about 2 hours and only then did it give me a nice dewy and smooth finish (but that could've just been my oily skin producing oil and mixing with the product?).
- Didn't apply smoothy either. Tried applying it with a beauty blender, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, and with Zoeva Silk Finish, but no matter what tool I used, it ended up streaky and took a lot of work to buff the streaks out to achieve an even application.

Won't be using this again.

Just bought the NYX BB cream and it's 100x better. Better quality and doesn't do any of the negative things I've noted about this Rimmel one. Plus, the Golden shade matched my skin perfectly. Highly recommend that over this.

on 12/29/2015 3:03:00 PM

I am surprised at the mixed reviews about this product. I loathe foundation and excessive face makeup in general, but this is a beautiful product that I never leave home without. For people like me who dislike foundations, matte mousses, compact powders and loose powders, this BB is a HG item. First of all, I only use it over my T-zone and not all over my face, so less is certainly more when it comes to using this BB cream. My main problem area is visible pores on my T-zone, though thankfully they are blackhead free. This BB cream glides on beautifully, and even though I use the regular version (and not the matte one), my skin looks flawless and polished for hours on end.

I don't use any other foundation/face war paint. Just this BB cream, a bit of bronzer and a bit of lip gloss. HG product.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product it makes my face glow! And I feel my face moisturized

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Bought this wanting to try BB cream, so honestly have no other BB cream to compare to. It's a thin, liquidity texture. It actually went on and covered my slight redness well. Didn't leave my huge pores looking HUGER, but it made my face SUPPPERRR oily after about 2 hours. I did use during the summer. So could be why. Also it has an orangish tint to it, I was tanner at the time but it appeared I had a fake tan.

My second try I mixed a little with my foundation Revlon colorstay (which was too light at the time) which made me look less orangish , but it still made me look super greasy. I have combination skin, so I have to stick with matte for the most part. I would recommend it to someone with dry skin, and possibly a fake tan? But I don't think they offer a "Natural" color selection :(

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i have the "stay matte" bb cream from rimmel...and i don't know why i don't like it very much ! it's not very soft and dries on the skin really fast ...not very easy to apply and sometimes gives a cackey look...it lasts for hours though and gives the matte look

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My skin got so dry while I was on acne treatment!! And I've been using this bb cream for like 6 months!!! And been lovinggggg ittttt!! It's sooo perfect for normal- dry skin types!!! Everyone was asking me what I use on my face! It's giving a really healthy glow with a nice coverage!!! And it has a SPF!! So u don't have to be late in the mornings!! Moisturize well too!!! But when my skin got back to oily I felt really sad! Cus it's making me so oily!! So girls with oily skin will need to apply powder on top but still ppl ask me what I apply on my face when I wear it!!! And yes I still use it and I love itttt! XD I'll give it 4/5 Cus it's making me oily hehe

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

As much as I tried to like this BB cream, it isn't for me. I desperately needed a new BB cream since I had run out of my Garnier BB cream. Since I wanted to try something new, I picked up this BB cream from my local Big W. The colour choices are very limited, however that is expected of most BB cream ranges. What I found about this BB cream colour is how pink toned it is. I have a neutral undertone, so I had to apply very little of this BB cream to avoid my face looking like a pink mess. The coverage and consistency is quite nice for a BB cream, however the colour of the cream stopped me from building coverage on my face. Will not be buying this product again!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I like this bb cream. It evens out my skin tone and I can wear with a little powder over top for a natural look. It does need some good blending but once it blends out it looks good. I have normal/dry skin and apply over moisturizer.

on 11/10/2013 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Surprisingly - I love it. I was so tired of those pointless regular moisturizers with zero coverage being slapped with BB cream labels. I don't think BB's are a miracle all in one wonder, and this will obviously do nothing skincare-wise.

However I have been using this since March of 2013 and love the soft dewy finish. I apply this after my moisturizer. Looks fresh, nice and natural. Sometimes I powder my t-zone lightly. I like the thicker more emollient consistency, non-streaky coverage that the colour matches my skin (I wear Light and am NC25 in MAC), and also own the Medium but find it a bit too dark/orange on me. Coverage is sheer to light - if you need full coverage you may want to pass or use concealer where needed. Finish is satin - natural and slightly dewy depending on your skintype but never feels slick or oily on my combo skin.

I would repurchase.