Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Usage: I use this BB cream every school day. I am more likely to wear Rimmel's Matte BB Cream on weekends (to parties, dinners, etc), when I am more concerned with having a shiny face.

Shade: Surprisingly, the 'medium/dark' shade suits my (lighter) Indian skin tone well, and looks quite natural.

Coverage: I'd say that the BB Cream provides me with a light/medium coverage, and the SPF is perfect for day-to-day wear. I have quite clear skin, so am unsure of how it would cover acne/pimples, however it counters my uneven skin tone and hides my light patches.

Application: I apply with a regular foundation brush, and it takes a decent amount of blending for a natural look, however it is very achievable.

Price/Repurchase: I have bought more of these than I can count, and will definitely do so again.

on 3/15/2016 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is quite possibly the worst product I have ever purchased, ever. Within two hours of application I looked like a sunburnt hot mess disaster - oxidised horribly and eventually turned red on my skin, emphasised dry patches I didn't even know existed and collects into really strange chunks on the skin which are impossible to blend.
This review has a really accurate picture of what I'm trying to describe: http://www.prettygossip.com/2013/01/10/the-worst-drugstore-bb-cream-is/
Save yourself the £6.99.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Meh, as a bb cream it's okay. Yeah, the shade selection sucks. If Rimmel London also tried to sell for women of color they'd have way more consumers therefore increasing their financial gain. Whatever. I don't care for this as a bob cream, but OH, let me tell ya. This works great as a face primer! I use the too faced born this way foundation which I am obsessed with. Love it, the coverage,the finish, however my skin is more on the oily side so it does not last even two hours without my acne marks showing through and my face looking like an oil slick if I don't blot. So this morning I decided to use this bb as a primer underneath my foundation and wow!! My foundation looked great all day, I think I blotted once but for the entire 13 hours I had my foundation on it didn't settle into my laugh lines or look super oily. The coverage also lasted and it looked pretty much how it looked when I first applied it on that morning. I can vouche! Bb cream? Meh. Face primer? Yes!

on 5/16/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My first purchase of Bb cream- got Medium shade after much research on net. Was skeptical at first, but got it for covering acne scars and blemishes.
What a disaster! It's quite thick and scented, yeah like some sunblock. Surely needs some powdering or looks kind of shiny. When applied powder, it stuck to the cream on face and turned orange with layers and pieces visible on dry parts. Horrible orange- brown colour of cream, even after being light yellowish-brown skin of Indian orign, it sucks!

So after research on net, understood that if you have warm undertones, or more yellow/golden stuff suits you, don't buy this shade color. The dark orange brown of this Bb cream when applied to my light yellow brown skin (Indian origin) ,turned into some wierd color on my face , something like an orange drink! I tried everything to lower the tone of color with powder and stuff, but In vain.

Came here only to review this product! Wouldn't be on such a website otherwise.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My skin is very yellow-undertoned, the Med-Deep is very very pink. Enough said. Will not repurchase. However, it made my skin feel very soft.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I just got this a few days ago and so far I have no complaints. I was very skeptical about buying this, as I always get nervous when buying colored things because it might not match my skin tone. I have a little tan so to be safe I got medium/dark. And I'm like caramel complexion. So it kinda sucks that there's like three different colors. Anyways it leaves my face looking dewy which I find attractive. The coverage isn't the greatest but a little more than when I used tinted moisturizers. It doesn't irritate my face as some creams do and it's not heavy. Recently I sampled a LOT more expensive BB cream (philosophy) and it was super heavy on my face and felt cakey. After this if like to try maybelliene so I could compare. :p

on 10/14/2013 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have the product in medium and it matches my skin tone very well. This product does not break me out and stays on almost all day if I set it with a powder. No complaints other than its sort of pricey :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in an attempt to find something where I wouldn't have to use a foundation & it would still cover most of my acne & scars. I didn't have any problems with applying it, it was creamy but it went on pretty light and didn't do much for concealing. You could still see a bit of redness on my cheeks. It was thick, & I could literally FEEL the heaviness on my face. I went about two hours into the day & it was melting off my face. It took about 2-3 sheets of paper to blot off all the oils. I broke out the next day. Probably a no to using this again.

on 8/18/2013 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought the Rimmel BB cream a few days ago from priceline in Australia, Hopefully my experience would help you :)

#Price: Makeup in Australia in general is a bit on the pricey side, This BB cream was About 12$ or a bit less, This price is considered quite decent for a drugstore product.

#Texture: It's very creamy and not heavy on your skin at all, it blends well and barely noticed on the skin. It's better to be blended with your hands as it helps soften the final result, but it's ok if you wish to use a brush.

#Color: There are 3 shades only ( light-medium-medium dark). I chose the medium shade and it was light for my skin tone, I didn't test the darker shade so I don't know if it would fit me. If you were a bit tanned maybe you can try the darkest shade. I don't personally think that the colors would suit really dark skin tones.

#coverage:Product has a good pigmentation. The coverage is really decent for the price, it covered most of my redness and evened out my skin tone. I have a birth mark on one side of my face and it became less noticed when I used this product, apply foundation over this product If you seek full coverage.

#Durability: In winter It lasted for good amount of time, but it's better to be set with a powder, in summer I think it won't last that long for those with oily skin. I don't think this product would suit those with dry or flaky skin.

So, this my experience I hope you guys enjoyed it and that It was helpful. See you soon!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm extremely disappointed by this product. It's hard to apply since it doesn't spread well. The medium shade is very light. Also, from the very beginning my face feels and looks cakey. I put l'oreal true match powder over it and that makes it less cakey but after an hour or so, I need to reapply the powder agains since it makes it look more cakey. I hate this product, and I just wasted $7.