Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Meh, as a bb cream it's okay. Yeah, the shade selection sucks. If Rimmel London also tried to sell for women of color they'd have way more consumers therefore increasing their financial gain. Whatever. I don't care for this as a bob cream, but OH, let me tell ya. This works great as a face primer! I use the too faced born this way foundation which I am obsessed with. Love it, the coverage,the finish, however my skin is more on the oily side so it does not last even two hours without my acne marks showing through and my face looking like an oil slick if I don't blot. So this morning I decided to use this bb as a primer underneath my foundation and wow!! My foundation looked great all day, I think I blotted once but for the entire 13 hours I had my foundation on it didn't settle into my laugh lines or look super oily. The coverage also lasted and it looked pretty much how it looked when I first applied it on that morning. I can vouche! Bb cream? Meh. Face primer? Yes!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was an awesome bb cream, some people say that it doesn't Match their skin tone and it becomes orangey, I agree with that because my cousin has a very dark skin so she used the median/dark and it was totally orange on her. She totally hated it but she loved garnier one for oily skin. I hated the garnier one!!! Once I have put it on my face after an hour my face. Becomes so oily now talking about this I have been using this product for a month now and I wear it to school everyday and it last The whole day without any compact powder but I still recommend the compact powder for party's. It pretty thick but has great coverage and the worst part of this cream is that it very think and it hard to blend it with your brush so I recommend your hand. This is an awesome product for light and medium skin tone

on 11/5/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This thing, do not really do anything to the skin.
If you are oily and have acnes or acne scars, save your money, don't buy this.
The formula is chunky, its cream, but its super hard to blend it into your skin.
It does not do any coverage for my skin as well

on 5/10/2014 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like how this BB Cream gives more coverage than other ones-it doesn't crease on my undereye circles and it gets rid of redness. The only problem is that it leaves a white cast, which is actually good for under my eyes because it brightens it up, but it makes the rest of my face look washed out. It does get better as I go through the day and it isn't overly noticable, but it bothers me sometimes. But considering the low price-I got mine for around $6-it's worth it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Got medium/dark. Turns out it is too light for me, and the undertone is pink, while I have a very yellow undertone. I'm NC45 in MAC. Should have gone for the DARK one, but I didn't see it there. Also, the product is very thick, to my surprise, so application wasn't a complete breeze. Won't search for a darker color.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in an attempt to find something where I wouldn't have to use a foundation & it would still cover most of my acne & scars. I didn't have any problems with applying it, it was creamy but it went on pretty light and didn't do much for concealing. You could still see a bit of redness on my cheeks. It was thick, & I could literally FEEL the heaviness on my face. I went about two hours into the day & it was melting off my face. It took about 2-3 sheets of paper to blot off all the oils. I broke out the next day. Probably a no to using this again.

on 8/18/2013 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought the Rimmel BB cream a few days ago from priceline in Australia, Hopefully my experience would help you :)

#Price: Makeup in Australia in general is a bit on the pricey side, This BB cream was About 12$ or a bit less, This price is considered quite decent for a drugstore product.

#Texture: It's very creamy and not heavy on your skin at all, it blends well and barely noticed on the skin. It's better to be blended with your hands as it helps soften the final result, but it's ok if you wish to use a brush.

#Color: There are 3 shades only ( light-medium-medium dark). I chose the medium shade and it was light for my skin tone, I didn't test the darker shade so I don't know if it would fit me. If you were a bit tanned maybe you can try the darkest shade. I don't personally think that the colors would suit really dark skin tones.

#coverage:Product has a good pigmentation. The coverage is really decent for the price, it covered most of my redness and evened out my skin tone. I have a birth mark on one side of my face and it became less noticed when I used this product, apply foundation over this product If you seek full coverage.

#Durability: In winter It lasted for good amount of time, but it's better to be set with a powder, in summer I think it won't last that long for those with oily skin. I don't think this product would suit those with dry or flaky skin.

So, this my experience I hope you guys enjoyed it and that It was helpful. See you soon!

on 4/8/2013 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I found this product too orange in colour, it was long lasting and t did do some good coverage over my blemishes until it got to my nose, definitely a nono if u have dry skin because it doesn't blend in too well and will make it look flaky, I have combination skin, so this was only good in some places.