Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 30-35
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.4

on 2/28/2015 7:38:00 PM

Not the best bb cream I've used took a lot of product to even see it making any difference, bit of an odd colour.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I loved the consistency of this BB cream and the coverage was great, but even the light shade was too orange and dark for me, they don't do an extra light shade so can't use this.

on 7/16/2013 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have pretty oily skin, but can wear a lot of BB creams without problems. But this stuff is more like a watery tinted moisturizer. It just slides right off my face after a few hours. I even set it with powder, but it didn't help.

What I love about a lot of BB creams is that they have soft finishes that make your skin look great. This one didn't do that. The color was nice though. It wasn't too orange or pink.

There are better BB creams for your money out there.

This isn't my HG bb cream. I highly prefer my Smashbox-- it's perfect for me. But, it's EXPENSIVE! So I've been on the hunt for something that's sort of "daily wear" when I want to look better than no make up, but don't want to use the pricey stuff. This is pretty good. I bought the fairest color, which has a pretty nice neutral tone. It doesn't turn orange or pink, nor does it make me look yellow. It's a decent amount of coverage, it doesn't make my skin oilier than normal. It stays put and doesn't migrate into my eyes or slide off my face after a while. I'm looking at you, Maybelline BB! :( Something about this stuff just isn't perfect though. It sort of makes my skin look dull, almost dirty-- like I've been rolling in dust out in the yard. I am not sure how to explain it other than it's the OPPOSITE of the "luminous" look that most bb's try to give you. Perhaps there's some kind of clay as an ingredient? I have no idea. For 7 bucks though, it's adequate for my purposes. I'll keep looking for a "budget HG" bb though.

on 1/10/2013 10:06:00 PM

I really like this bb cream, although it isn't as good as the asian bb creams I've tried. It has good coverage, blends well, and lasts all day. My skin is dry with an oily t-zone. Unlike most current US bb creams,h this one has decent coverage. I'd compare it to the Revlon Active Colorstay foundation in terms of coverage, although this one makes my skin look better and seems more moisturizing. They last for similar amounts of time(aka all day on me).

I still use concealer afterward, but it definitely makes my acne scars and undereye darkness less noticeable. I actually wore it without concealer the other day(more because I woke up with 10 minutes to get out the door lol).

So it doesn't break me out(nor does it seem to improve my skin much although my pores do look smaller both while wearing this and afterward). I do wonder about whether or not the color selection will work for a lot of people since it does have some coverage. My skin is currently NW25-30 and I bought the light and it's perfect. If I had a complaint, it would be that it's a little pink.

It's cheap, long-lasting, and has some coverage without being mask-like. I'll definitely buy it again.