RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

I love how lightweight this is. It's minimal coverage but still evens out my skintone. It feels like I'm wearing nothing.
And as a pale girl, the very light shade is perfect for me and doesn't make me look orange like some other brands. It's a little liquid-y, but that's okay. It's great for when I'm lazy or pressed for time and don't want to do a full face of makeup.
It's also often on sale for $5.99 at Shopper's.

on 7/12/2018 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product applied nicely, however after a few minutes of applying it looks crumbly and almost cakey on the skin. I found it doesn't cover much at all it just feels like a cream with colour to it. Speaking of which, the very light shade is absolutely perfect for anyone with very pale skin who struggles to find something that's the perfect colour match. The wear wasn't great as it did crumble off a bit, overall wouldn't recommend.

Used as a base,my face felt very heavy with other makeup. I tried using again with no other makeup, cakey,patchy,dry.Not a good buy.

I actually don't like that this cream has such medium coverage. I use bb cream instead of foundation because I hate the "make-upy" feel/look. It's really pigmented, so the fair shade almost made me look ghostly/chalky. It also gave my face that gross, greasy feeling. I guess it's not a total loss, because I got it for $6...but it's just not what I'm looking for in a BB cream.

Feels nice on skin however doesn't apply smoothly even with my more expensive brushes. I would recommend NYX BB Beauty Balm instead. Although it is a bit more expensive, it is a lot better

on 7/10/2016 5:22:00 PM

this product has good coverage for a BB cream (much better than the maybelline one). however it was VERY difficult to apply/blend, and I tried with a beauty blender and with just using my hands. It was extremely patchy, clung to certain areas of my face and made my finishing powder settle into my face horribly. Would NOT ever buy again or recommend to anyone.

Let me preface this: I am on the paler side. I have to buy the lightest shade of makeup for everything. That said, the lightest shade of this product was quite obviously too dark the second I put it on by at least two to three shades, and had an extremely orange tint to it regardless of how lightly I used it. Long story short: don't buy the product if you're very pale and don't spray tan. That wouldn't be a problem for people with skin tones which are darker than mine, but the product is also rather thick and difficult to blend, and it winds up looking caked on very easily. It also remains sticky for a significant amount of time after applying, even with setting powder.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff. I use it most days. It's very natural looking but also does a good job of evening out my skintone. I have repurchased several times.

I'm 14. I was hoping this product would be really good, as advertised. But to my very much disappointment, It was horrible. It caked on. It wouldn't blend, It's way too thick to do anything, and it sits there. Zero coverage. Nothing good at all. Complete waste of money. It has a slight scent to it, nothing too strong. Very thick, as mentioned above. I bought two as it was a sale, and I have no idea what to do with one brand new one, and one barely used one.

on 11/29/2015 11:52:00 PM

The price and packaging of this product was good. Simple squeezy bottle and was only £3.99. Although I personally found the product not good at all. I found it very hard to blend into my skin and felt like it was just sitting on top of my face, it felt very cakey and sticky and brought me out in such bad spots. If I put this on when I woke up at 6:00, it would almost definitely need re-doing by 10:00. It didn't make me feel good. I felt it made my skin very bad and would definitely not recommend.