Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.2

on 4/10/2017 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

For daily not full cover

on 10/16/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This was on Allure's list of best beauty bargains so I gave it a try. It must be for more oily skins, because it wouldn't even go on my face at all. I've never seen anything like this! As I tried to apply it, it just rolled right off of my skin. It wouldn't stick to my skin at all. Weird... I tried it over Hangover primer and the same thing happened. Too bad because it looked like a good color for me. At least I'm only out $7.

on 6/23/2015 11:51:00 AM

Very thick and overtime I found that every time I put it on I turned very, very orange. At first it was ok and gave good coverage, but I'm definitely throwing it out soon. It's not a BB cream, it's a thick paste.

on 3/15/2015 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Orange, it has a tint of orange!! How annoying. Also the smell is overwhelming, smells too much like sunscreen. I gave it a 2 only because it's cheap.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I got this in the color Medium.

Pros:
- Easy to use and sleek packaging.
- Creamy.

Cons:
- Way too pink-toned for me. I find that usually all Rimmel products are too pink-toned and not yellow-toned.
- Goes into pores and fine lines.
- Makes my face look cakey.
- Barely any coverage, just VERY subtle color.
- Makes my skin look super gross.
- Oxidizes badly.
- Greasy in less than an hour's wear time.
- $8--expensive considering the product's disappointing quality.
- Wears off in less than a few hours.
- Made me break out.
- Color range is horribly embarrassing.

Do NOT buy this if you have oily skin, are acne-prone, or yellow-toned. I'm always disappointed by American BB creams but this...this was on a whole other level. For some, you can use it as a skin-evening "primer" under your foundation. For a Medium, it was way too light! This may work wonders for others, but definitely not me.

on 3/29/2014 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I went into rite-aid after running out of my usual bb cream to re-up, they were out, I bought this, worst mistake. I didn't realize how spoiled I was until using this the next morning before work. This product is far too heavy to be considered a moisterizer, or a bb cream really. While applying, it feels sort of cakey on my hands and face until it drys. I have big eyes and it left those awful make up creases on my eyelids- and this is an hour after application. It also smells weird. So basically, if you're desperate, it'll do, but just don't 'cause it sucks and you'll be sad when you catch your reflection later in the day.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was disappointed with this one. I have a thing with foundation products that transfer, and this does. I tried the medium and medium/dark and neither was right. As usual they were too pink so they didn't look natural, specially for a bb cream. If you have neutral or cool undertones this might work, but they don't cater to warm undertones. Additionally, it was too glowy, almost greasy. It does have a lot of pigmentation, so if the color works for you and you don't mind the transfer, it is good.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is a fail product for me, though it has it's positives. The positives is that it has pretty good coverage for a drugstore bb cream, it covers almost everything. It's also pretty cheap which never hurts. The reason I dislike it is because it is SO thick. Disgustingly thick. It feels tacky on my skin, doesn't sit on my face well and feels like it never dries. Blech. This product just doesn't feel good and looks horrific up close.

First off, I have combination skin. It's oily and gets dry as well. I tend to have breakouts too. I believe this BB cream covers up most blemishes and it even brightens my skin. It evens out my skin tone and makes my skin look surprisingly radiant. The only downside is my face becoming dry. Not really oily, which I'm happy about. I give this product a 4/5.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first BB cream I have ever tried. The coverage was very good - a bit like a foundation - and covered up most of my blemishes and imperfections. Plus, it had a matte finish and a nice scent too! However, it made me have a bad spot breakout after a few days - so, unfortunately, I won't be able to continue using this product.