RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Great product for the price!
I bought this as a quick fix while on vacation out of state earlier this year. I was initially hesitant about the quality and safety of the product because of the price -- t was about $5 at Walmart. I picked up the "light" shade for my very fair, freckled skin. I use about a pea-sized amount when applying.
It's thick, but the texture is not necessarily oily. I've found that with my oily skin, I need just a light dusting of finishing powder (I use TOO FACED Primed & Poreless translucent). It has great coverage for redness while still allowing my freckles to shine and it does create a decent matte finish with OR without a powder; however, if used alone and with oily skin, it tends to melt off within a few hours and leave a greasy feel. It hasn't caused my very sensitive skin to break out like many foundations/moisturizers do.
For reference, I've used this product for a week during a freezing Michigan winter as well as in the sweltering and extremely humid Florida summer and it has held up beautifully in both conditions. :)

It has a safety rating of 5 on EWG.org which is honestly better than most products (yes, including some/most of the expensive department store brands). I'm on the hunt for a more natural product with a similar effect, but I will keep this as a backup for sure!

on 6/4/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not a huge fan BB cream fan in general but I'm too lazy to do foundation for work so I've been on the hunt for a decent BB cream that I can quickly smooth on.

This product was recommended for me by a friend so when Walgreens had a 50% off Rimmel sale I gave it a try. I love it! It would never replace foundation for me but on work days or when I'm running errands, it is great. I am very oily so I do end up shiny in a few hours but I always expect that. What I love about this product is that it does not oxidize which is a problem I've had with other BB creams and it gives fairly good coverage.

It definitely has mixed reviews here on MUA but I'd say give it a try if you've been considering it...just look out for a sale! :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG! I use it every single day! I have really bad acne but when I'm not broken out I use it as a foundation, if not I use it under. You can't beat the price and the coverage is awesome. I have light & medium on hand at all times. Don't know why this product doesn't have five stars! Love the coverage- I was looking for a fuller coverage bb cream and this delivers.

on 7/8/2013 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this on a whim while traveling (to help save room in my makeup bag) and it was one of the note reasonably priced BB creams that CVS carried. I have used Rimmel's mattifying powder for years and LOVE it so I figured I would give their brand a shot. I saw that they only carried 3 shades and opted for light even though I tend to use "porcelain" and "fair" skin products. Upon applying it I found that it IMMEDIATELY irritated my sensitive eyes! They burned for nearly 20 minutes, watering painfully. Once that died down I applied a little concealer to my under eyes for extra coverage and their powder to set everything. I found the formula to be alright as far as consistency and average in price. The colour is FAR darker than what I should imagine "light" to be! Its very orange and seems to be more "light to medium" than "light". I have oily skin and this works fine to minimize the oil, though setting it with the powder surely helps as well.
All in all I won't be repurchasing this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a cheap and great alternative to wearing foundation! I wish it was more similar to the Korean BB creams, but for the price i think this is great. I usually add some a MAC MSF or light translucent powder and i'm good to go! I would recommend this to others, Just make sure your facial cream is really dry before putting this on or it will Ball up!