Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 30-35
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.0

on 1/6/2018 6:35:00 AM

I ended up using this product as an emergency back up as i forgot my usual Bb cream when i was on holiday. I was quite surprised by the consistency as i was so used to using a lighter consistency bb cream, the first few wears were ok but as the week went on, i found that it became quite oily on my skin and it didn't stay on for the whole day. Overall its not bad but i would rather pay a little more to have better quality.

on 3/31/2013 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I paid 6 dollars for this at Target, and I think this is a pretty good BB cream, especially for the price. I think, though, I probably will only buy it again in the summer if, by some miracle, I get a little color. It's too dark and dry for my winter skin.

Pros
-Good coverage, especially for dark circles

-Stays on all day

-I don't need powder with it (My skin is on the dry side)

-Inexpensive

-Sensible packaging

-Did not oxidize on my skin

-Helps counteract pinkness and gives me a more neutral look

-My sensitive skin has not (fingers crossed) objected yet

Cons
-Too dark- I have fairly light Irish skin, and I really have to use the light shade sparingly with my fingers and then blend like crazy with a brush. This minimizes the coverage I can get, since I need to do a very, very sheer application to blend with my skintone. Maybe, it will be better in the summer.

-A little too matte (My skin is combo to dry, and I need more dewiness than this allows)

-Tough to blend- Finish is good when you do it right, but I needed some practice. I apply after moisturizer with my fingers and then buff with a brush to get it blended.