Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.4

on 11/23/2015 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like it and absolutely will buy it again..the color matches me well ..no cakey but definitely didn't control my shiny face all day ..neither all other matte foundation I've been tried ..however I used it with rimmel stay matte compact powder and had even better result..light to medium coverage and I can build it up but I use it for daily makeup so light coverage is suitable

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Obviously when you buy something, you have high hopes for it to work. Unfortunately for me, I had HIGH HIGH hopes for this BB cream, yet I've never been so disappointed in a makeup product...
First, I'll start with the only PROS: I found this to be very lightweight on the skin, and the squeezy tube was handy for tossing in your bag.
Now for everything else- THE CONS...
The color selection was awful. I chose the lightest shade but it was a tad too dark for my fair latina skin. Also, something that I hoped this would cure me of is a cakey appearance, even with a smaller amount of the product it looked patchy and awful on me.
Finally for me, the DEALBREAKERS:
This made my already very oily skin look shiny faster than usual!! And I'm not 100% sure but... I think this gives me breakouts, which is kinda unusual for my rather tolerant skin
So for me... this sucked, but for you? Hey, you never know :)! JK I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My skin got so dry while I was on acne treatment!! And I've been using this bb cream for like 6 months!!! And been lovinggggg ittttt!! It's sooo perfect for normal- dry skin types!!! Everyone was asking me what I use on my face! It's giving a really healthy glow with a nice coverage!!! And it has a SPF!! So u don't have to be late in the mornings!! Moisturize well too!!! But when my skin got back to oily I felt really sad! Cus it's making me so oily!! So girls with oily skin will need to apply powder on top but still ppl ask me what I apply on my face when I wear it!!! And yes I still use it and I love itttt! XD I'll give it 4/5 Cus it's making me oily hehe

on 6/4/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not a huge fan BB cream fan in general but I'm too lazy to do foundation for work so I've been on the hunt for a decent BB cream that I can quickly smooth on.

This product was recommended for me by a friend so when Walgreens had a 50% off Rimmel sale I gave it a try. I love it! It would never replace foundation for me but on work days or when I'm running errands, it is great. I am very oily so I do end up shiny in a few hours but I always expect that. What I love about this product is that it does not oxidize which is a problem I've had with other BB creams and it gives fairly good coverage.

It definitely has mixed reviews here on MUA but I'd say give it a try if you've been considering it...just look out for a sale! :)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I got this in the color Medium.

Pros:
- Easy to use and sleek packaging.
- Creamy.

Cons:
- Way too pink-toned for me. I find that usually all Rimmel products are too pink-toned and not yellow-toned.
- Goes into pores and fine lines.
- Makes my face look cakey.
- Barely any coverage, just VERY subtle color.
- Makes my skin look super gross.
- Oxidizes badly.
- Greasy in less than an hour's wear time.
- $8--expensive considering the product's disappointing quality.
- Wears off in less than a few hours.
- Made me break out.
- Color range is horribly embarrassing.

Do NOT buy this if you have oily skin, are acne-prone, or yellow-toned. I'm always disappointed by American BB creams but this...this was on a whole other level. For some, you can use it as a skin-evening "primer" under your foundation. For a Medium, it was way too light! This may work wonders for others, but definitely not me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

People who don't like this product are just using way too much on application and not setting it with a powder (even a translucent) this is one better then any other drug store bob cream and stays on quite well and I have extremely oilely skin. Super cheap so give it a go!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is the first BB Cream I've tried and I have to say I'm likely to buy it again because it really helps with Oily skin. The first time I tried it was on a Sunday when I usually wear no makeup at all. It was very think and pasty. I have yellow/orange undertones and the color just wasnt dark enough for me. However, it is a great primer. I read some tips on BB Creams online and figured out that this one was probably best used as a primer and oil blocker. I used it sort of like a foundation the next time I applied it. Following the tips I read, I first applied some moisturizer and then applied the cream on my acne scars and under my eyes first and then all over. Then let it set. After that I followed my regular makeup routine using a little less Studio Fix concelor and then finished with a translucent powder for oily skin. Usually by the end of the day my face is oily and the concelor sort of makes itself know and kind of wears off however, all i needed was a little blot around my nose and my makeup was the same as when I applied it in AM. So Glad it works! You definitely need to experiment some with this one but its worth a try! Especially for you oily skin gals. And its cheap!

on 1/16/2013 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my second bb cream I bought and iv bought many after so far and I keep going back to this,the packaging is simple tube and I like that,it's not very runny so it doesn't leaking and splurt everywhere,spf 25 rating is perfect,the colour I got is light and its a good match.you have to make sure you shake the tube abit because the cream separates abit.the texture at first is alittle odd,it smears on without blending easy,but after it warms in your hands the product spreads and blends well,the finish is supposed to be matte I think? I it's slightly dewy finish which is still nice and fresh looking,just don't expect the nice glow to last long before it turns into very greasy (but I have oily skin,everything is greasy on me) the coverage is sheer/med itl cover some light redness and conceal large pore to some extent but thats about it.overall this is my favourite supermarket/chemist brand bb cream so far

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really loving this at the moment. It gives really good coverage for a BB, hiding most of my acne scars. I've never really been able to wear BB or tinted moisturiser before because of the coverage issues but this is great-a hint of blush and translucent powder and I'm good to go. Really impressed with both price and quality.