RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 30-35
RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this Rimmel BB Cream last spring & still use it now. I like its thick texture, scent, & Light tone. The stuff sinks in well w/minimal blending. The scent is a pleasant "sun block" type of scent that's not overwhelming. Light fits my fair-to-light, freckly, & somewhat ruddy skin w/No orange! The 1oz tube lasts several months even w/daily use. I paid about $3 @ WalMart & Target w/a coupon. That makes it a steal! I get amazing coverage that I can top off w/foundation & powder or just powder. It will leave me shiny, hence the use of powder. It says it can prime the face & it does well under foundation (no balling up). I have worn this BB Cream last summer to outdoor events & tossed it in my bag thinking I'd need to reapply. Nope! This stuff keeps me lovely & non-burnt. I was seriously surprised every time I'd check a mirror to see my face non-burnt! It also minimizes pores well & conceals well. I don't buy the Mattifying claim but I don't mind using powder here & there.

on 7/16/2013 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have pretty oily skin, but can wear a lot of BB creams without problems. But this stuff is more like a watery tinted moisturizer. It just slides right off my face after a few hours. I even set it with powder, but it didn't help.

What I love about a lot of BB creams is that they have soft finishes that make your skin look great. This one didn't do that. The color was nice though. It wasn't too orange or pink.

There are better BB creams for your money out there.