Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.3

Feels nice on skin however doesn't apply smoothly even with my more expensive brushes. I would recommend NYX BB Beauty Balm instead. Although it is a bit more expensive, it is a lot better

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Usage: I use this BB cream every school day. I am more likely to wear Rimmel's Matte BB Cream on weekends (to parties, dinners, etc), when I am more concerned with having a shiny face.

Shade: Surprisingly, the 'medium/dark' shade suits my (lighter) Indian skin tone well, and looks quite natural.

Coverage: I'd say that the BB Cream provides me with a light/medium coverage, and the SPF is perfect for day-to-day wear. I have quite clear skin, so am unsure of how it would cover acne/pimples, however it counters my uneven skin tone and hides my light patches.

Application: I apply with a regular foundation brush, and it takes a decent amount of blending for a natural look, however it is very achievable.

Price/Repurchase: I have bought more of these than I can count, and will definitely do so again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I use this BB cream in Medium and it is an ok match for my summer-tan skin but it is quite an orange based product. It provides light coverage, covering any redness and blemishes, though I would recommend pairing it with concealer. It does not look heavy on the skin. It lasts all day and seems to be sweat/somewhat water resistant. This is a good product for everyday wear, and I find that a little goes a long way. My only dislike is that the consistency is rather watery, so if you use too much it will be hard to work with. Only apply a little and work quickly and you will be fine! However, for me the formula is too hard to work with and the colour is too orange so I would not rebuy.

I'm 14. I was hoping this product would be really good, as advertised. But to my very much disappointment, It was horrible. It caked on. It wouldn't blend, It's way too thick to do anything, and it sits there. Zero coverage. Nothing good at all. Complete waste of money. It has a slight scent to it, nothing too strong. Very thick, as mentioned above. I bought two as it was a sale, and I have no idea what to do with one brand new one, and one barely used one.

I have this in the shade fair and i thought it was a good match but then it oxidised! It turned a orange colour and looked awful! The price was good though and it went on smoothly and coverage was medium

Wont ever buy this again it made my face super sticky and felt disgusting i bought it with super high expectations because i saw alot of youtubers using it and it was horrible

on 7/25/2015 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Horrible. The color is okay, but it makes my face super oily, and I DO NOT have naturally oily skin. I tried it multiple times but it just didn't work for me.

This is a bad representation of what real BB creams are like. BB creams should feel light and well blended into your skin, which this failed at terribly. No wonder this was on sale.

on 7/13/2015 5:34:00 AM

It covers pretty well , but then eventually tends to become sticky n oily . This was my first bb cream experience and i wasnt really happy with the product.Definetly not meant for the outdoors as it tends to make the face oily and uncomfortable. I have normal skin with litlle oil in the T zone thanks ❤️

on 5/31/2015 2:51:00 PM

great product from drugstore defo would buy again comparable to light weight foundation although satin not matte finish.

on 3/24/2015 11:23:00 AM

I felt compelled to write a review because there were so many lukewarm or negative ones about this product. I have tried a lot of different BB creams or tinted moisturizers, but never had one where I immediately loved it. Recently I had been using Garnier's BB Cream or Bare Minerals Tinted Moisturizer. I impulse bought the Rimmel BB Cream in the store. After one use I was shocked that it looked so good. I don't feel it is heavy, but I suppose it is a bit thicker than some of the other BBs I have used. However, it does not make my face look cakey at all. I do not use any foundations overtop of BB Creams, so I actually prefer the consistency of this product. It lasts all day for me.

I've also seen complaints about the color. I consider myself a light tone (above fair, but not quite medium), but I went for light/medium. This is a slightly darker shade than my skin tone, but nothing really noticeable. When I applied it to my hand I could see a very subtle shade of orange, but at least on me it does not stand out. I have used BB creams before that stood out as orange on my face, and this one does not do that for me. My face just looks more even toned and smoother. However, I have a normal skin type. I have also noticed some positive reactions at work since using this product. As with makeup, people have tons of variations in skin tone, skin type, etc. so clearly this BB cream is not perfect for everyone. However, this may be my new go-to BB cream, and is definitely one I will buy again. I think if you like experimenting with different products, you should give this one a try! Or if like me you've never been able to find that perfect BB cream, well then maybe this is the one for you! At the low price point, you won't be throwing away a ton of money if you do not like it.