Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.4

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm surprised to see such negative reviews because to me it performs not the way it is described by other reviewers. Maybe the formulation is different in Europe? Mine looks just like in the picture though.

I have normal to dry skin with post-acne pigmentation. To me the consistency is very runny and liquid but nice when it's blended (I just use fingers). I don't think it fully sets but it changes the texture once it dries. I add concealer and then lightly set everything with mineral powder. It does blur my dark spots and gives me better complexion. I'm not a foundation lover, and I never found my perfect (or at least optimal) complexion product, but this stuff is so easy to apply and looks so well that it became a part of my daily routine. I think it wears decently throughout the day. You can see the difference but nothing dramatic.

The packaging is okay. I love the shape and size - nice for travel. But the tip of the tube could be wider, I often find myself struggling to wipe off the product with my fingers. The product has a light fruity scent.

Overall I think it's better for people with dry skin. I will repurchase.

Feels nice on skin however doesn't apply smoothly even with my more expensive brushes. I would recommend NYX BB Beauty Balm instead. Although it is a bit more expensive, it is a lot better

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Usage: I use this BB cream every school day. I am more likely to wear Rimmel's Matte BB Cream on weekends (to parties, dinners, etc), when I am more concerned with having a shiny face.

Shade: Surprisingly, the 'medium/dark' shade suits my (lighter) Indian skin tone well, and looks quite natural.

Coverage: I'd say that the BB Cream provides me with a light/medium coverage, and the SPF is perfect for day-to-day wear. I have quite clear skin, so am unsure of how it would cover acne/pimples, however it counters my uneven skin tone and hides my light patches.

Application: I apply with a regular foundation brush, and it takes a decent amount of blending for a natural look, however it is very achievable.

Price/Repurchase: I have bought more of these than I can count, and will definitely do so again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I use this BB cream in Medium and it is an ok match for my summer-tan skin but it is quite an orange based product. It provides light coverage, covering any redness and blemishes, though I would recommend pairing it with concealer. It does not look heavy on the skin. It lasts all day and seems to be sweat/somewhat water resistant. This is a good product for everyday wear, and I find that a little goes a long way. My only dislike is that the consistency is rather watery, so if you use too much it will be hard to work with. Only apply a little and work quickly and you will be fine! However, for me the formula is too hard to work with and the colour is too orange so I would not rebuy.

on 2/22/2016 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this formula. I use the Radiance one in Light and it's a very good match for my NC20 skin. I've tried other Rimmel BB creams and they are a touch too dark or look more orange on my skin but this one, it's a near perfect match. At first I was worried that the radiance factor might mean it had shimmer or something, but it's natural looking, and on me it does brighten my skin a bit. (I can't say if it has long-term good effects, though, since I use other products, but I figure the brightening claims -- and the SPF -- can't hurt.)

The formula has a tiny bit of scent to it, but I don't find it distracting. It applies smoothly and evenly and it's a bit heavier than your standard face lotion, but you get the pigment and coverage with this. It feels more like foundation than lotion, actually, though it really is a tinted moisturizer.

It does a really good job and making my skin look more evenly complected, and it blurs out flaws really well, too, without feeling heavy. When I set it with powder I get pretty good staying power, too, even on the hottest days when I sweat a lot. I tend to keep a tube of it in my purse in case I need to touch up something, and I rarely need to use it, it works that well for me.

I'm someone who rarely buys a second of anything, but this one, I'm on my third or fourth tube of it. Factor in the price of about $7 (and Rimmel often has coupons in stores) and drugstore sales, it's even better since I usually end up grabbing this for $5 or less.

I'm 14. I was hoping this product would be really good, as advertised. But to my very much disappointment, It was horrible. It caked on. It wouldn't blend, It's way too thick to do anything, and it sits there. Zero coverage. Nothing good at all. Complete waste of money. It has a slight scent to it, nothing too strong. Very thick, as mentioned above. I bought two as it was a sale, and I have no idea what to do with one brand new one, and one barely used one.

I have this in the shade fair and i thought it was a good match but then it oxidised! It turned a orange colour and looked awful! The price was good though and it went on smoothly and coverage was medium

Wont ever buy this again it made my face super sticky and felt disgusting i bought it with super high expectations because i saw alot of youtubers using it and it was horrible

on 7/25/2015 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Horrible. The color is okay, but it makes my face super oily, and I DO NOT have naturally oily skin. I tried it multiple times but it just didn't work for me.

This is a bad representation of what real BB creams are like. BB creams should feel light and well blended into your skin, which this failed at terribly. No wonder this was on sale.

on 7/13/2015 5:34:00 AM

It covers pretty well , but then eventually tends to become sticky n oily . This was my first bb cream experience and i wasnt really happy with the product.Definetly not meant for the outdoors as it tends to make the face oily and uncomfortable. I have normal skin with litlle oil in the T zone thanks ❤️