RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 25-29
RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

2.7

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am not a big fan of BB creams (even though I have dry skin and normally BB creams should be a godsend for my skin type), however, this little guy by Rimmel is quite a nice one.

I think despite its somewhat limited colour selection, it is a very lovely light coverage tint to use on a daily basis (that is if you find your match). It works incredibly well on a normal to dry skin types; if you are a bit more oily I am not very sure that you will like it.

The coverage you get is quite even, the product never looks blotchy and even when it fades away after some hours, it does it gracefully and never "separates" on the skin. You can read more about application and wear aspects in a separate review here ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2016/10/06/Testing-Rimmel-9-In-1-BB-Cream ). Overall, for those of you on a budget and with a fair skin tone (because that's the only shade available) it is a good BB option. Great for make-up beginners or busy ladies with no time for a fancy make-up routine.

I guess this is what I get for not reading reviews first. Wanted to try a new Bb cream and finally settled for this as the colour match was best. Bad choice. The product feels good on my skin but that's as far as it goes in terms of positives. It's deceptive because it feels like it's going on smooth and looks like the coverage is even but 10 mins later it's really cakey and patchy and it oxidises so quickly. No amount of blending was able to remove the patches and make it look more natural. Admittedly I do have dry skin but it wasn't patchy in my dry areas. Rimmel definitely got it wrong with this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm one of the lucky people to have a good shade in the rimmel line. I got the lightest shade. The first time I used it, I wasn't sure. I read horrible reviews. I always give things a second chance though. I used this with a buffing brush and concealed and powdered my t zone (I always powder t zone). This was actually beautiful. I used my hands for the first time and just felt the brush was a better application. It stays semi matte and I find didn't oxidize much on me. I'd but it again because its super cheap and works great.