Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

2.6

on 4/10/2017 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

For daily not full cover

on 10/30/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I am really surprised about the so-so reviews about this product! After I returned the ghostly- looking Philosophy BB cream to Ulta, I looked at other products and saw this for $6.99 which is 1/5 of the price I had paid for one ounce of the Philosophy. I decided why not try it and bought the Light.

It's amazing! One of the very few products that doesn't make me look like I have a yellow face above a pink neck. I wore it all day yesterday and it stayed the perfect color, no hint of yellow. It also was not shiny and it didn't have any fragrance to it. All positives!

The only negative thing, and it's a manageable negative, is that it seemed a little heavy. I could tell I had it on. But with a primer underneath it feels light. This is a real winner for me because everything about it is great. It covers amazingly well, great color, stays on and on!
And the price can't be beat. I'd buy this again and again and highly recommend it.

on 7/8/2013 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this on a whim while traveling (to help save room in my makeup bag) and it was one of the note reasonably priced BB creams that CVS carried. I have used Rimmel's mattifying powder for years and LOVE it so I figured I would give their brand a shot. I saw that they only carried 3 shades and opted for light even though I tend to use "porcelain" and "fair" skin products. Upon applying it I found that it IMMEDIATELY irritated my sensitive eyes! They burned for nearly 20 minutes, watering painfully. Once that died down I applied a little concealer to my under eyes for extra coverage and their powder to set everything. I found the formula to be alright as far as consistency and average in price. The colour is FAR darker than what I should imagine "light" to be! Its very orange and seems to be more "light to medium" than "light". I have oily skin and this works fine to minimize the oil, though setting it with the powder surely helps as well.
All in all I won't be repurchasing this product.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This bb cream isn't that great. At first i was head over heals for it, but after a week i found it a bit cakey. It's quite thick compared to most bb creams, but it's not that great. Also they only have 3 color selections, as a medium/deep skin tone i took medium/dark and its still too light! I have a bunch of it left over and i use it as concealer, which works great! It has great coverage, but using it as a bb cream i wouldn't recommend. I think this formula is great for concealing under eye circles and it brightens up my undereyes because it's a bit too light for my skin tone.

Overall, This bb cream should be a concealer rather than an acutal "bb cream"

on 1/25/2013 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is very much just a tinted moisturizer in my opinion. Good, but not overly so. Hydrating, but dry skin like mine will still be wanting more. Average coverage. SPF 25 is a nice perk, though! I got shade Light and I'm on the darker side of NC25. UPDATE: I officially hate this stuff. Everytime I use it it balls up and looks terrible. For a while I thought it was the moisturizer I was using underneath, but nope, this stuff just sucks.